Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Bad F'ing news  (Read 1174 times)

ViciousNoob

• Master Tejano Rider
Bad F'ing news
« on: December 31, 2008, 01:22:18 AM »

So Trent (CouldBeFaster) went home with me and my sister for Christmas. When we got back, we found that a G***D**N bobcat had gotten into his backyard and killed his beloved dogs, Picasso and Daisy. They were two damn fine animals. Picasso was 18 and has been with Trent since he was a pup. Daisy was a young one, but you couldn't ask for a more loving creature. They will be greatly missed.

If you get a chance, holler at him and let him know you are thinking about him. Helluva way to spend the day after Christmas....
If I wasn't n00b, I sure would want to be!!! ;-)

Luckys Lover

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other addiction
Re: Bad F'ing news
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2008, 07:09:46 AM »

Aw, Crap. Trent, I know what you're going through. When we had to put down that damm always barking male b!tch of a dog, I thought I'd have a wreck getting out of the parking lot to go home. You just never know how much the little ones get under your skin until they're taken away. :'( :'( Members of the family who only want to please you.

(Where did I see that phrase? "Let me be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.)
If stupidity got us into this mess, why can stupidity get us out of it? Will Rogers
I don't care what other people think. They don't do it very often!
Of Course it's dirty. It's hard to clean when the tires keep moving.

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2008, 07:48:53 AM »

Terrible news, Trent. You probably know how I feel about dogs; like them more than most people I have come across. Don't know what else to say, other than time heals...  :'(
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2008, 10:06:17 AM »

Geezzz that was one bada$$ bobcat to take down two dogs.  Trent my heart goes out to you...being a MAJOR dog lover it always grieves me to hear of one going down.
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2008, 03:47:34 PM »

Trent, I feel for you Bro. I don't think you ever met my dog Harley but I think I know how you feel!!!!!
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2009, 08:21:51 AM »

Trent, I feel for you Bro. I don't think you ever met my dog Harley but I think I know how you feel!!!!!

Aren't all dogs Harleys? Or is it the other way around? I get confused...  ;D
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2009, 08:41:06 AM »

Aren't all dogs Harleys? Or is it the other way around? I get confused...  ;D

No your not confused.   ::) ::) ::) ;D
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

Demon

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2009, 10:30:42 AM »

that sux!!! please go to a local shelter and adopt some dogs... I know they wont replace your old dogs but they will help you creat new memories... 

paperpeddler

• Old Timer
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2009, 11:21:30 AM »

Hey Could be Faster,  sorry for the loss.  Had to put one of my kiddies down about 3 mo ago.  Nothing like your situation, but still the loss.  Hope the new year brings new pups for you.

Paperpeddler

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2009, 02:42:10 PM »

dang trent, you were just here last night and i had no idea. so sorry to hear about this. you can always borrow my shepherd and dobie if you need to. i'm sure they wouldn't mind chewing on a bobcat for you. take care.
03 1800 C, airbox mod, K&N filter, roadhouse shorty.

CouldBFaster

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2009, 11:39:53 PM »

Thanks all.
its been hard on me, I am just trying not to let it get to me. I hope none of us ever have to have something like this happen to us again.
Catching a yellow-jacket in your shirt at seventy miles per hour can double your vocabulary.

Honest officer .... I aint driving fast ..... just flying low ....

"I'll keep my money, my freedom and my guns, You can keep the "change"."

┌П┐ (•_•)┌П┐

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal