Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Cast your vote  (Read 2215 times)

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
Re: Cast your vote
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2008, 09:03:16 AM »

...it doesn't appear I am the only one who thinks your stance is skewed...

Can I hear an AMEN my brother's and sister's  O0 O0
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 09:06:58 AM by hooter »
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

hipshot

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney, TX
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2008, 10:24:37 AM »

As with most significant historical events, there were a number of catalysts to the changes which occurred. One can seldom attribute such changes to a single cause. For what it's worth, many historians do consider religious freedom to be one of the factors in the break from England. One couldn't legitimately deem it the primary cause, but it was a cause nonetheless. The presence or absence of any religious references on our currency will not affect its value or its function, but the fact that Lone_Wolfe has proclaimed that there were no religious factor tends to make me believe that religion may have played a larger part than I have been led to believe. I guess I was bribed by the NRA on that topic too ;D.

02 1800C

POGOGOLF

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Jeff in GA - '02 1800 C
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2008, 01:17:45 PM »

As with most significant historical events, there were a number of catalysts to the changes which occurred. One can seldom attribute such changes to a single cause. For what it's worth, many historians do consider religious freedom to be one of the factors in the break from England. One couldn't legitimately deem it the primary cause, but it was a cause nonetheless. The presence or absence of any religious references on our currency will not affect its value or its function, but the fact that Lone_Wolfe has proclaimed that there were no religious factor tends to make me believe that religion may have played a larger part than I have been led to believe. I guess I was bribed by the NRA on that topic too ;D.

+1  O0
Ride Safe!! Jeff in GA <>< I believe in Easter
'02 1800 C model - 57,000 miles and climbing

beaux43

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "Punxher"
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2008, 10:56:22 AM »

+2
'03 1800R
'08 GL1800 GoldWing

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally wornout, shouting..."What a Ride!"
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal