Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: statewide assistance  (Read 5595 times)

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
Re: statewide assistance
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2006, 09:30:07 PM »

I can not pm from my scooter!!!!    ;D ;D ;D 8) :o :( :( >:( :D ;) :) :-\ :-* :'( O0 :P ::) ??? 8) :o   HELP
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney,TX <>< Member since 2004
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2006, 09:35:06 PM »

Click on this picture:

When you get there, click on the ptcture above the quadrant that you live in. When that opens, click the ADD COMMENTS on the left side, then add your info and be sure and hit the save button afterwards. Put your local area and nearest major road as the subject.

John.............This is what I get when I click on the picture in your post. Can not open anything...
Life is too short for drama or petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2006, 09:39:47 PM »

i understand what your saying and i do appreciate what you are doing to get this together. was just kind
of hoping that those with the ability to make this a sticky would do it. as far as limiting the info i totally agree. just leave it up to the individual posting to decide how much info to post openly on the board. otherwise just PM them for their info.

Mike and I felt that if we made it like we did you would be able to download it and print it out and take the hard copy with you on the road. The Texas State Wide Asst Directory was started so the VTX members could have someone to call if they break down on the rode or if they are on vacation and wanted to meet someone face to face that is a VTX rider..If anyone feels like they will be giving to much personal information then just give what you want the public to see.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2006, 09:41:49 PM by VTXLady53 »
Life is too short for drama or petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2006, 10:47:45 PM »

Nothing to download yet Marigold, when you get to that page, you click on the part of the state you live in. Then you add comments with your info. It says at the top of the page to do this.

TxXrider assistance directory info dump.
Go to the area you live in. Click on the picture. Enter your info using the comments entry. I will try to compile the info into a complete listing. Basically put the info in this order please.
In subject, put local area / major roads close to you
In comment, put:
Name - Handle
Phone # and/or address, time avail. at certain #'s
Type of help you are willing/able to offer a needy x-rider

Are you saying you can't click on the picture? Or maybe you're clicking on the picture, then clicking again, bringing up the enlarged picture. You could not put an entry in there.
Just use the link, click on the picture in your area ONCE, then add comments.

:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

snake

• What a ride it's been!
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2006, 11:01:27 PM »

i understand what your saying and i do appreciate what you are doing to get this together. was just kind
of hoping that those with the ability to make this a sticky would do it. as far as limiting the info i totally agree. just leave it up to the individual posting to decide how much info to post openly on the board. otherwise just PM them for their info.
True crewsn, those moderators or administrators could make a section in the general category section that will only be visible to members, just as the off topic board is for those who have requested entry to it at the VTXOA site. We could put stuff in there like the  assistance directory for members access only. If I had the power, that is what I would have done. The only place I have the power to limit the info for members only is in a album in the gallery, just as you can. It's proving to be a little daunting though! :o :P
     420! Yeah, baby!

Dusty

« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2006, 04:30:14 AM »

Click on this picture:

When you get there, click on the ptcture above the quadrant that you live in. When that opens, click the ADD COMMENTS on the left side, then add your info and be sure and hit the save button afterwards. Put your local area and nearest major road as the subject.

John,

I appreciate what your are doing but Marigold is correct. The image that was under Snakes Odd Stuff is not the same image that was there Sat. or whenever I last looked at it. Whereas before it was a single pic of the quadrants of the state. The pic that is there now contains 2 images of the state quadrants in the single thumbnail. A side one and a side two as if they were scanned in. I can click on the thumbnail but it only opens up a larger pic of the quadrants as a state and from there, there is nothing to click on to get to a particular quadrant. I can add a comment but I don't know what quadrant I am adding it to. If any of that makes since?
Other than that, I think you are doing a fantastic job. Especially after I realised that I had to register to use the gallery.

You're on the right track!

Thanks again,

Bill

snake

• What a ride it's been!
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2006, 07:44:12 AM »

OK. calf rape,...er calfrope! The place I'm trying to get you  to post in is not in the "snakes odd stuff" album. It is in the lower right corner of the miscellaneous album, entitled "TxXrider assistance directory info dump.". That is the area I was saying to click on either the NW,NE,SE,or SW pictures, and enter a comment so later on I wouldn't have to try to figure which quadrant to put them in. I guess I should try to drum up one of the moderators and do this the right way, as this isn't working too well. Oh well. The moderators or administrators could make a section in the general category section that will only be visible to members, just as the off topic board is for those who have requested entry to it at the VTXOA site. We could put stuff in there like the  assistance directory for members access only. I just didn't want to bother them with this, I thought this would work.
     420! Yeah, baby!

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2006, 08:29:53 PM »

I thought I was a better good Computer person but I guess not. When I go to the Gallery and click on Misc Albums there is NO ablum called "TxXrider assistance directory info dump.". in the lower right hand corner.

snake

• What a ride it's been!
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2006, 08:41:38 PM »

I thought I was a better good Computer person but I guess not. When I go to the Gallery and click on Misc Albums there is NO ablum called "TxXrider assistance directory info dump.". in the lower right hand corner.
I hear what you're saying Marigold! DaMNNNNNNNNNN
As previously stated ,  it is not visible unless you are logged in with the gallery. I'm going to axe it anyway so I'll make it totally visible at 945 if you wanna see it! Be there or be square! notice the album creation date.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 08:50:04 PM by snake »
     420! Yeah, baby!

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2006, 08:52:31 PM »

I can not pm from my scooter!!!!    ;D ;D ;D 8) :o :( :( >:( :D ;) :) :-\ :-* :'( O0 :P ::) ??? 8) :o   HELP
you mean to tell me that with all them fancy gadgets you got attached to your ride you can't PM anyone. thats just CRAZY!!!!  ;)
03 1800 C, airbox mod, K&N filter, roadhouse shorty.

snake

• What a ride it's been!
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2006, 08:55:40 PM »

I heard he put a viberider in the rear of the drivers saddle! ;D ;D ::) ;)
     420! Yeah, baby!

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2006, 08:56:11 PM »

you mean to tell me that with all them fancy gadgets you got attached to your ride you can't PM anyone. thats just CRAZY!!!!  ;)
  YET 
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2006, 09:00:04 PM »

I heard he put a viberider in the rear of the drivers saddle! ;D ;D ::) ;)
  No  No I said afetr a couple thousand miles my rear vibers!!! ;D ;D :D ;D O0

snake

• What a ride it's been!
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2006, 09:12:15 PM »

:)
     420! Yeah, baby!

Dusty

« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2006, 04:44:36 AM »

:)

I found the dump, I found the dump!

Thanks John, I was starting to get a complex.  :-\ O0
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal