Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: statewide assistance  (Read 5592 times)

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
Re: statewide assistance
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2006, 11:50:39 AM »

Live in BIG Miller Grove , Tx pop. maybe 200 without cows. Just south east of Greenville, Tx. As you notice I said SE!!  lol ( inside joke)  Have Trailer and tools, air and water!!  :) If out this way and need help you can call: Home>> 903-382-3278
                         Cell>>> 903-348-6592          Will help in anyway I can!   
Chad
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney,TX <>< Member since 2004
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2006, 05:19:47 PM »

I have a copy of the Asst Directory. It is Adobe  PDF. Not sure how to post it on the board. I will be buying the Adobe Program to keep this from happening again. I am sorry but I think I will be here aloonnngggg time so ya'll will have to put up with me... :D :D :D

If someone knows how to insert it in a post that would be great.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 05:27:27 PM by VTXLady53 »
Life is too short for drama or petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2006, 05:48:39 AM »

Marigold, email it to me and I'll put it on if possible. :   JOHN.POUND@REDRIVER-EX.ARMY.MIL
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney,TX <>< Member since 2004
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2006, 08:01:50 AM »

Marigold, email it to me and I'll put it on if possible. :   JOHN.POUND@REDRIVER-EX.ARMY.MIL

John you have e-mail.............
Life is too short for drama or petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.

TAZ

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Conroe TX.
    • The "TAZ" Machine
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2006, 11:24:08 AM »

I am in Conroe and I also have Trailer, gas, tools,compressor
281-352-6799
Later,
"TAZ"
1300C

LEDS installed for $150.00 for members and $200.00 for non members. 14 pods, switch, fuse holder, 3amp fuse included for that price.
http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z147/LEDTAZ/

snake

• What a ride it's been!
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2006, 09:03:58 PM »

OK all. The directory (old, and not updated) is in the Gallery under snakes odd stuff in the miscellaneous album. http://wwwtemp.texasxriders.com/v/album33/album71/assistance//

The first one (VTX ASSISTANCE DIRECTORY) is the PDF file, complete. Click on  "no thumbnail", then click the "download document" .

For those that do not have adobe reader, I made it into a convenient notepad file, and put in a picture of the front page showing the division of the areas. the scan in the middle is the front page, click on it to enlarge it.

For the directory in notepad (I'm hoping this will work for all without adobe), go to the Assistance file, click the "no thumbnail", then click "download document"

These are over a year old and not updated. Hope this helps.
     420! Yeah, baby!

RedDragon

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2006, 09:38:43 PM »

David Williams
Can get access to a tool if needed.
Have 16' low boy trailer with tilt bed
Cell 713-291-5921
Office 713-934-91111
Home 281-376-0693
Have no problem helping anyone.

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

snake

• What a ride it's been!
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2006, 10:44:38 PM »

Guys, will try to get a new Assistance directory up with your help. A lot of you have posted new info in this thread, but it will soon slide into obscurity with the rest of the old posts. I have created a album in the gallery to collect your data for your area and provide a usable directory  while we are compiling a new list.  Please go to http://wwwtemp.texasxriders.com/v/album33/VTX+DIRECTORY+ASSISTANCE+ALBUM/ and enter your input. Thank you.
     420! Yeah, baby!

snake

• What a ride it's been!
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2006, 01:31:40 PM »

Sounds like you weren't logged in. Just go to the gallery, to misc. albumn, log in andsee if you don't see the directory in the bottom corner. This ones a little different than the old one. Gotta figure it out I guess.
 I set it so no one could see the album if they weren't logged in. Just 'cause you were logged into the forum doesn't authorize you into the gallery. We'll work the bugs out.
     420! Yeah, baby!

snake

• What a ride it's been!
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2006, 01:39:28 PM »

Looked better at your post qweeksdraw. That's the main page, not even in the misc. album. The link I gave takes me all the way ...Gallery main page/misc album/ TxXriders directory assistance dump. I wonder why it took you there??
     420! Yeah, baby!

Dusty

« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2006, 02:34:06 PM »

You also have to register before you can log in........ ::)  :-\

Where's my sign?  :D ;D

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2006, 08:37:26 AM »

quick question, would it not just be easier to make this a sticky and keep it accessible from the ride board category? maybe start a thread with just contact info, locations etc... seems it would be easier if it was just a simple one click away.
03 1800 C, airbox mod, K&N filter, roadhouse shorty.

snake

• What a ride it's been!
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2006, 11:44:26 AM »

Yeah, that would be easier. I only have the same posting rights that you do though, and this is the closest I can do. I just thought this is better than nothing, and I could do this AND limit it's visibility to registered users only. You have to register with the gallery and set a password, but it was my hope by using this that it would at least partially safeguard the info... to a little extent.
     420! Yeah, baby!

snake

• What a ride it's been!
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2006, 12:49:08 PM »

Click on this picture:

When you get there, click on the ptcture above the quadrant that you live in. When that opens, click the ADD COMMENTS on the left side, then add your info and be sure and hit the save button afterwards. Put your local area and nearest major road as the subject.
     420! Yeah, baby!

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2006, 09:23:45 PM »

i understand what your saying and i do appreciate what you are doing to get this together. was just kind
of hoping that those with the ability to make this a sticky would do it. as far as limiting the info i totally agree. just leave it up to the individual posting to decide how much info to post openly on the board. otherwise just PM them for their info.
03 1800 C, airbox mod, K&N filter, roadhouse shorty.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal