Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Okay, so did you hear the 1 about converting a vtx to a harley-tomatch his truck  (Read 1641 times)

twistedrcpilot

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Montgomery Tx. /Lake Conroe TX

*Closet Darksider*

twistedrcpilot

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Montgomery Tx. /Lake Conroe TX

call it the harley mod.....

*Closet Darksider*

sober

lol...its his property...he should do what he wants to with it.  But painting a bike to match his truck?  Regardless of the repective brands...I think thats a funny concept on its own.   ;)

Of course...my bike, helmet, and SUV do match...   :o

HeadGuess

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Wills Point, Texas

I think the guy is off his rocker personally.

TexasDave

what would the world think of me if i painted my '05 1300 to match my '88 Taurus - rust and primer???? :D :P

quietguy

My soon to arrive 'N' is black... I just got back from Walmart;  I know have all black BVD's with a chrome button on it.

Davesax36

• Master Tejano Rider

isn't the harley F-150 black? I think he wants a 100th anniversary harley paint scheme and some badges. that's like putting a jaguar hood ornament on a lexus. he's got some self esteem issues. I hope he wears a helmet.

ThinMan

• Rider

You don't need a following truck when you have a VTX. Not going to see them together so what's the point of matching the paint? 

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

sober

You don't need a following truck when you have a VTX. Not going to see them together so what's the point of matching the paint? 

O0

Dallas Retro

He should paint the bike the same color as the F-150, remove all of the Honda emblems (a lot of people do it anyway), and then put F-150 emblems on it.

The bike would look like it was built to match the truck, and at that point, it shouldn't offend anyone (JUST DON'T PUT H-D EMBLEMS ON IT!).

HeadGuess

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Wills Point, Texas

He should paint the bike the same color as the F-150, remove all of the Honda emblems (a lot of people do it anyway), and then put F-150 emblems on it.

The bike would look like it was built to match the truck, and at that point, it shouldn't offend anyone (JUST DON'T PUT H-D EMBLEMS ON IT!).

That's the best reccomendation I've heard so far!

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal