Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Mini Tech session and Game night.  (Read 2735 times)

TAZ

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Conroe TX.
    • The "TAZ" Machine
Mini Tech session and Game night.
« on: September 24, 2008, 08:10:25 PM »

For anyone that wants to come we are doing a mini tech session this Sunday at my house.  Richie from up the street is picking up pipes and a intake for his 1300 this week.  We will start around 11:00 am.  If anyone is up for it I thought we could do a game night after with some Texas Holdem. O0  Richie is buying the beer. O0

223 Doncaster Ln.
Conroe TX 77303
cell 281-352-6799

Jason, I need to get your carb tool from you if you can't make it Please?
Later,
"TAZ"
1300C

LEDS installed for $150.00 for members and $200.00 for non members. 14 pods, switch, fuse holder, 3amp fuse included for that price.
http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z147/LEDTAZ/

heirloom

• Old Timer
  • Tyler, Texas
Re: Mini Tech session and Game night.
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 08:48:47 PM »

Really cute kid!  If I were closer I would make your get together.......I have a carb tool  :)
Heirloom, MSF Rider Coach
Love my bikes!!!

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2008, 08:54:07 PM »

For anyone that wants to come we are doing a mini tech session this Sunday at my house.  Richie from up the street is picking up pipes and a intake for his 1300 this week.  We will start around 11:00 am.  If anyone is up for it I thought we could do a game night after with some Texas Holdem. O0  Richie is buying the beer. O0

223 Doncaster Ln.
Conroe TX 77303
cell 281-352-6799

Dang, free beer! >:(, Oh well, working to help Robert get his bike back together on Sunday! If you could put it off a week, I could come drink all Richie's beer! :D ;D ;D ;D

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

TAZ

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Conroe TX.
    • The "TAZ" Machine
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2008, 02:54:15 AM »

223 Doncaster Ln.
Conroe TX 77303
cell 281-352-6799

Dang, free beer! >:(, Oh well, working to help Robert get his bike back together on Sunday! If you could put it off a week, I could come drink all Richie's beer! :D ;D ;D ;D

Talked to you last weekend and you said you was in.  Moved it to Sunday so you would have to worry about College football.... >:(
Later,
"TAZ"
1300C

LEDS installed for $150.00 for members and $200.00 for non members. 14 pods, switch, fuse holder, 3amp fuse included for that price.

TAZ

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Conroe TX.
    • The "TAZ" Machine
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2008, 02:57:41 AM »

Really cute kid!  If I were closer I would make your get together.......I have a carb tool  :)

Thanks.
Later,
"TAZ"
1300C

RedDragon

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2008, 07:24:39 AM »

Talked to you last weekend and you said you was in.  Moved it to Sunday so you would have to worry about College football.... >:(

??? I don't remember talking to you last weekend! :P We posted about riding on Sunday, then I never heard from you!  :-* But know that you mention it I think we talked about it around Tuesday before, but I did not remember which weekend. I am going to help Robert that morning, and be up there in the afternoon! :P

2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2008, 09:31:33 AM »

Hate to miss any tech session, but all booked this weekend. Yall have fun!
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

TAZ

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Conroe TX.
    • The "TAZ" Machine
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2008, 01:50:04 PM »

??? I don't remember talking to you last weekend! :P We posted about riding on Sunday, then I never heard from you!  :-* But know that you mention it I think we talked about it around Tuesday before, but I did not remember which weekend. I am going to help Robert that morning, and be up there in the afternoon! :P

I called you Saturday night from the party at Sheri's... Remember the beans michelle wanted?? 
lol O0

Its all good Bro.  If u can't make it that fine just messing with you. O0
Later,
"TAZ"
1300C

RedDragon

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2008, 02:32:05 PM »

I called you Saturday night from the party at Sheri's... Remember the beans michelle wanted?? 
lol O0

Don't call me on Bourbon night and expect me to remember a damn thing! >:(  ;D ;D I will be able to make it that afternoon since we are starting at Roberts early. And yes I will have Kandie watch the beans!  :o

2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

TAZ

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Conroe TX.
    • The "TAZ" Machine
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2008, 12:36:49 AM »

lol O0

Don't call me on Bourbon night and expect me to remember a damn thing! >:(  ;D ;D I will be able to make it that afternoon since we are starting at Roberts early. And yes I will have Kandie watch the beans!  :o

Love ya Bro!!  Michelle might even give u a Kiss for the Beans........or maybe Kandie since she will be making them.. :o :D ;) ;D

We Really need a Carb tool!!! :o :)
« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 12:38:40 AM by TAZ »
Later,
"TAZ"
1300C

RedDragon

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2008, 08:10:56 AM »

I have one for my FZ1, but was told it would not work on the VTX. This is the one I have.

http://www.motionpro.com/motorcycle/tools/view/pilot_screw_adjusting_tool/

2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

sherri

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • The Woodlands
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2008, 12:08:03 PM »

lol O0

If that was a party you really need to get out more, or maybe you are just getting old ;D

sherri

If you ever see me with horns sticking out of my helmet
call an ambulance  .  .  .  .    I’ve hit a deer

TAZ

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Conroe TX.
    • The "TAZ" Machine
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2008, 05:09:47 PM »

I have one for my FZ1, but was told it would not work on the VTX. This is the one I have.

If it shaped like this on the end it will work.
http://www.motionpro.com/motorcycle/partno/08-0242
Later,
"TAZ"
1300C

RedDragon

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2008, 06:20:02 PM »

If it shaped like this on the end it will work.
http://www.motionpro.com/motorcycle/partno/08-0242

No mine is just a flat screwdriver end.

2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

heirloom

• Old Timer
  • Tyler, Texas
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2008, 09:27:28 PM »

If you are needing it for the throttle body synch (air screw synch), my carb tool would not work.....I simply used a small blade screwdriver.
Heirloom, MSF Rider Coach
Love my bikes!!!

Pages: [1] 2

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal