Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Obama's campaign plane  (Read 1883 times)

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
Obama's campaign plane
« on: July 30, 2008, 08:52:11 AM »

So I wonder if some of the "Change we can believe in" is going to include our flag????
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/airplane.asp
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
Re: Obama's campaign plane
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2008, 10:15:06 AM »

It's still on there! ;D

:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

jdugie123

• Tejano
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2008, 05:06:09 PM »

big surprise and people still want to vote for this guy i think it will be a interesting election better then Bush's first term

nomercyambulance

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2008, 06:02:22 PM »

I try not to get to political because I HATE politics but for this
election, I will make my vote count against the one person that
I absolutely do NOT want in office. Nuff said!
Proud to be an American.
If you are not, LEAVE!!

Big Ace

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2008, 03:48:04 PM »

So, he got rid of the airline's logo (which is a stylized US flag), but put 2 additional US flags on the nose of the plane.

Some people only read the part of the story that they want to hear.

Read the whole article... if I could copy and paste it here I would but Snopes wont let me copy n' paste.
Wayne R.

Big Ace - Silver 2006 Honda VTX 1800C - now with BadX seat, Paladin Sissy Bar, and Cobra Deluxe Slashcuts

Iron Horses Grazing - photo by my son Kev

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2008, 05:30:26 PM »

So, he got rid of the airline's logo (which is a stylized US flag), but put 2 additional US flags on the nose of the plane.

Read the whole article... if I could copy and paste it here I would but Snopes wont let me copy n' paste.

yeah, but he's still the devil...

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2008, 07:01:25 PM »

Well, I did read the whole article and did see where there is a tiny american flag on the plane...but in looking at the campaign planes of the other candidates in the past it seems that they kept a large display of American pride on their planes.
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2008, 07:07:11 PM »

Flag or no flag...  Obama's a douchebag... 

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2008, 07:37:59 PM »

+57   ;D ;D ;D

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2008, 07:48:34 PM »

I will  go one farther than douche bag he is evil and like most of the other democraps is unamerican and wants to see this country fail.He does not just want to be President he would love to be King of the world he should have stayed overseas  with all the leftists in Europe and took nancy pelosi and harry reid with him
Alvin,Texas

snake

• What a ride it's been!
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2008, 10:22:37 PM »

he is evil and like most of the other democraps is unamerican and wants to see this country fail.
If the majority of people vote him in, and you are in the minority, wouldn't that make you the unamerican? ;D  O0 Dang guys,Ya'll are acting really way more scared that he'll win than I would have guessed, since you feel like you represent the will of america. I don't see him passing the NRA "test", and if for no other reason, I think this will sink his chances. But then, I guess as a evil democrap, thats the type of unamerican drivel I'm supposed to type on here :o ;D  O0
     420! Yeah, baby!

snake

• What a ride it's been!
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2008, 10:28:25 PM »

On an interesting side note... Did ya'll see McCains new spot showing Obama as another Britney Spears or Paris Hilton kinda "elitist" or power junky? I figured you guys would be howling with laughter over that one. I laughed at it pretty danged hard myself.... ;D
     420! Yeah, baby!

Big Ace

• Old Timer
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2008, 06:34:27 PM »

Now that point I wont disagree on. Then again I think that ALL politicians are douchebags.

Well, I did read the whole article and did see where there is a tiny american flag on the plane...but in looking at the campaign planes of the other candidates in the past it seems that they kept a large display of American pride on their planes.

Ok, I stand corrected. I thought that you were upset that Obama took the flag off his plane. Now I see you're upset that his flag just isn't big enough.

I will  go one farther than douche bag he is evil and like most of the other democraps is unamerican and wants to see this country fail.He does not just want to be President he would love to be King of the world he should have stayed overseas  with all the leftists in Europe and took nancy pelosi and harry reid with him

And you say that Bush *doesn't* want to be King of the world? He's the one holding hands (LITERALLY) with the dirty arabs who are raping Americans with their oil.

All politicians are evil. They sell their souls when they take the job. None of them looks out for you... unless you're a lobbyist filling their pockets.
Wayne R.

Big Ace - Silver 2006 Honda VTX 1800C - now with BadX seat, Paladin Sissy Bar, and Cobra Deluxe Slashcuts

Iron Horses Grazing - photo by my son Kev

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2008, 07:35:09 PM »

And you say that Bush *doesn't* want to be King of the world? He's the one holding hands (LITERALLY) with the dirty arabs who are raping Americans with their oil.

All politicians are evil. They sell their souls when they take the job. None of them looks out for you... unless you're a lobbyist filling their pockets.

That's just business, and Bush is a businessman...  I'd hold hands with those TarterSauce-ers too, they control the size of our paychecks out here!

ViciousNoob

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2008, 08:52:02 PM »

Here's a good take that this flag-wavin' American likes...

On one side, we have a lawyer who is married to a lawyer

On the other, a war hero married to a younger big-t*tty blonde who owns a brewery...

Hmmmmm......Doesn't take long for me to form my political opinions O0 O0 O0 O0
If I wasn't n00b, I sure would want to be!!! ;-)
Pages: [1] 2

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal