Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Throttle Stuck! (updated!!!)  (Read 3989 times)

ViciousNoob

• Master Tejano Rider
Re: Throttle Stuck! (updated!!!)
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2008, 08:10:56 PM »

Murray, just a bit of advice from someone older and wiser...

10cc's of Cholorphyl injected directly into a freckle...All the symptoms of a massive coronary, and no needle mark!!

Just kidding....

Seriously... I WAS KIDDING

MURRAY...GET BACK HERE!!
If I wasn't n00b, I sure would want to be!!! ;-)

RocknRoll

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Kingwood, TX
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2008, 08:16:27 PM »

I think your bike has a little drinking problem!

Seriously, do you know anyone with a Trail-Cam they can loan you?  Do you live in an apartment complex that may have security cams?  I want to be sure we drop the hammer on the right person.

Sorry for the crap you are going through!

Wanna make God laugh?  -  Tell him your plans!

Wanna make God angry?  -  Treat Him with indifference!

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2008, 08:26:51 PM »

Keep us posted if you catch him. O0

Will do, may end up posting some NSFW pictures...  hopefully...

Murray, just a bit of advice from someone older and wiser...

10cc's of Cholorphyl injected directly into a freckle...All the symptoms of a massive coronary, and no needle mark!!

Just kidding....

Seriously... I WAS KIDDING

MURRAY...GET BACK HERE!!

What size needle should I use?

I think your bike has a little drinking problem!

Seriously, do you know anyone with a Trail-Cam they can loan you?  Do you live in an apartment complex that may have security cams?  I want to be sure we drop the hammer on the right person.

Sorry for the crap you are going through!

Surely the bike could not get that from me, must be a previous owner...   ;D

No security at the current apartment (moving in 2 weeks) I currently live in what is commonly known as the ghetto.  Not knowing the town before I moved out here has proven to be a costly error, but AppleSauce happens...  i'll do my best to drop the hammer on the right person, but either way, i'll feel better   8) 8) 8)

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2008, 09:32:25 PM »

Hey Murray, make sure you give that sorry sh!thead a good crack in the skull for me. I look forward to the day I catch someone in the act of doing something like this. >:(
03 1800 C, airbox mod, K&N filter, roadhouse shorty.

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2008, 11:09:54 PM »

Whip the sh!% out of them if you catch them. I personally would end up in jail over something like this.  >:( >:( >:( Remember no witnesses! Then there is only one side of the story. Good luck! O0
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2008, 07:43:14 AM »

The turn signal needs to have a little blob of di-electric grease squeezed into it every now and then or it will bind and wear much quicker. You wont need to take it all the way apart unless you just feel really anal... ;D just loosen the screw that holds the arm a hair, and apply to the top and bottom side when you have the arm to the other side. Then work it back and forth. Lightly wipe the excess away. Then, tighten the screw back up and put back on the handlebars. The heat will help distribute the grease for you. It's better to do this in the summer than in the winter just for that reason. ;D
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

BigNasdy

• Old Timer
    • American veteran Pool Table Sevice
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2008, 08:24:07 AM »

My first thought was...you got to be kidding!
I would definatly go to jail for this, Id go door to door at the apartments....thats the kind of asss I would be...I would question everyone, and let em know about their impending departure .....keep us posted chili
d

Bomber

• Old Timer
  • 03' 1800R slightly modded......
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2008, 12:03:04 AM »

I'd like to get in the kickin' line, but if I have to I'll get in the hold 'em line.

Good luck and I hope you bag the bastard!

Bring a boombox.  Throw it at the sombeach.  When he catches it hit him with a 9mm hydroshock.

But your honor, he was steelin my property and he had a knife.

I donno where the knife is.  Might look up hiz azz.......

I donno how it got up there.  Really!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 12:04:37 AM by Bomber »

tom cat

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2008, 12:16:38 AM »

You could super glue him to a blade on one of those windmills. 

Bomber

• Old Timer
  • 03' 1800R slightly modded......
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2008, 10:04:30 PM »

So, is no news good news, or bad news?

Could be you caught the cork suckin muther forkin bat rastard and are now awaiting trial in his well deserved and hopefully very painful and slow death......

Or ya just don't have any new news.

I get really pissed when people mess with my "stuff".
Had a lady pull up next to me in a new expedition and nail my rear quarter panel with her door.  (We were facing opposite directions so our driver doors were on the same side.  I had limo tint on my old VW Jetta (and it had about two grand in hail damage so it wern't perdy) I rolled down my window and scared the crap outta her when I said "Ya know this nasty old car doesn't look too good, but I sure hate it when other people bang it up". She stuck her nose in the air and waddled off like she had a three foot long corn cobb up her poopie shootie.

I paitiently waited for my wife to leave the store and when she got in I opened my car door and commenced to beat the livin dog doo doo outta her passenger door.  I wasn't sure I would be able to shut my door (didn't hurt it one lick), but she was gonna need to reskin her door.  Wife smartly stayed quiet till I cooled down later that day.....

Now if the Buck Rogers would've said I'm sorry, didn't mean to do that, or some other thing I would've let it go.  At least I got to catch my vehicle denter in the act.  I hope you get to catch yours!

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2008, 10:09:59 PM »

well, I had to go out of town, and I am moving this week, so it is sitting in the boss's garage right now...  Haven't had a chance to work on fixing it, but will as soon as I get moved.  I don't want to have to order those housings all over again, but will probably end up doing that...  I'll post up when I go pick 'er up, and get 'er fixed...

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2008, 02:23:32 PM »

What parts are you needing to replace?? I might have some laying around that could help you out some! Just PM me or post what you need unless it is not factory stuff you need.  8)
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2008, 04:33:18 PM »

Thanks for the offer, but I replaced the OEM switch housings with the show chrome housings from directline.  Dunno if I have to replace the throttle sleeve yet, but I am about to order kury-iso grips.  That should be all I have to replace...

Xwrecker

• Old Timer
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2008, 02:09:19 PM »

So, is no news good news, or bad news?

Could be you caught the cork suckin muther forkin bat rastard and are now awaiting trial in his well deserved and hopefully very painful and slow death......

Or ya just don't have any new news.

I get really pissed when people mess with my "stuff".
Had a lady pull up next to me in a new expedition and nail my rear quarter panel with her door.  (We were facing opposite directions so our driver doors were on the same side.  I had limo tint on my old VW Jetta (and it had about two grand in hail damage so it wern't perdy) I rolled down my window and scared the crap outta her when I said "Ya know this nasty old car doesn't look too good, but I sure hate it when other people bang it up". She stuck her nose in the air and waddled off like she had a three foot long corn cobb up her poopie shootie.

I paitiently waited for my wife to leave the store and when she got in I opened my car door and commenced to beat the livin dog doo doo outta her passenger door.  I wasn't sure I would be able to shut my door (didn't hurt it one lick), but she was gonna need to reskin her door.  Wife smartly stayed quiet till I cooled down later that day.....

Now if the Buck Rogers would've said I'm sorry, didn't mean to do that, or some other thing I would've let it go.  At least I got to catch my vehicle denter in the act.  I hope you get to catch yours!

I do the very same things you just described, kinda psycho..... Is your last name Read by chance????  Just checkin ......
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 03:39:40 PM by Xwrecker »

jarubio

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Round Rock, TX
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2008, 02:59:43 PM »

Any update on catching the SOB. Keep us posted.
2005 VTX 1300
Vance & Hines Big Shots Staggered
Kuryakyn Pro Series Hypercharger
K&N Air Filter
Xtreme Revolution Fairing
Cobra Sissy Bar
Lindby Custom Engine Gaurd
Kuryakyn Foot Pegs
I lost count of all of the chrome she has :-D
Pages: 1 [2] 3

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal