Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Throttle Stuck! (updated!!!)  (Read 3992 times)

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook
Re: Throttle Stuck! (updated!!!)
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2008, 10:38:03 PM »

nothing yet, i moved to a new place, and the bike is safe(r) now...  but i still keep my eye out, hopefully i'll catch someone...

Bomber

• Old Timer
  • 03' 1800R slightly modded......
Re: Throttle Stuck! (updated!!!)
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2008, 09:05:36 AM »

So, is no news good news, or bad news?

Could be you caught the cork suckin muther forkin bat rastard and are now awaiting trial in his well deserved and hopefully very painful and slow death......

Or ya just don't have any new news.

I get really pissed when people mess with my "stuff".
Had a lady pull up next to me in a new expedition and nail my rear quarter panel with her door.  (We were facing opposite directions so our driver doors were on the same side.  I had limo tint on my old VW Jetta (and it had about two grand in hail damage so it wern't perdy) I rolled down my window and scared the crap outta her when I said "Ya know this nasty old car doesn't look too good, but I sure hate it when other people bang it up". She stuck her nose in the air and waddled off like she had a three foot long corn cobb up her poopie shootie.

I paitiently waited for my wife to leave the store and when she got in I opened my car door and commenced to beat the livin dog doo doo outta her passenger door.  I wasn't sure I would be able to shut my door (didn't hurt it one lick), but she was gonna need to reskin her door.  Wife smartly stayed quiet till I cooled down later that day.....

Now if the Buck Rogers would've said I'm sorry, didn't mean to do that, or some other thing I would've let it go.  At least I got to catch my vehicle denter in the act.  I hope you get to catch yours!

I do the very same things you just described, kinda psycho..... Is your last name Read by chance????  Just checkin ......

Nope......
Pages: 1 2 [3]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal