Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: just wanted to fill everyone in! (RIDE FROM BAMC TO BIKINIS!!)  (Read 12844 times)

JGomez55

• Old Timer
  • Lovin Life....!
Re: just wanted to fill everyone in!
« Reply #60 on: May 02, 2008, 04:44:32 PM »

I'M IN....I am in New Braunfels let me know times and location I will meet up with y'all......
Joe Cool...8)

The PiPiDiPo

« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2008, 07:09:16 PM »

ok everybody the 18th looks good how about we hit up on a morning ride and then do lunch somewhere (roll out around 0900-1000 or so).  a couple buddies i have here say bikinis in austin is a good spot but i have never been there.  i have not lived here long enough to know the nice routes. RD if you have any ideas on what we can do please let me know, or anyone else too.  i look forward to the ride but more than anything i look forward to seeing everyone.  god bless and see you soon. 

Stormy

• Old Timer
  • New Braunfels,Tx.
« Reply #62 on: May 02, 2008, 10:22:29 PM »

Jason, how long of a ride are you up for. There are a couple of routes we could take to Bikini's. One is SA to NB across 306 to purgatory road into Wimberly to Dripping Springs then on to Austin. Or we could take 281 up to 1431 across to Austin.  Just a suggestion, Bikini's just opened a new place in San Marcos next to highway 35 if you would like to make the ride a little shorter distance, maybe take a few county roads to make for an interesting ride,maybe even run up through Blanco back to Wimberly to San Marcos.

Maybe someone else has a few more ideals as to which route we could take.

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #63 on: May 03, 2008, 08:17:36 AM »

If you guys come north the group can meet at the lunch location for pics. and then do a ride. I don' know if I can ride from Temple to S.A. for a 9 or 10:00 start. We can do what ever ride after lunch... however this gathering IS for PiPiDiPo and I wwill try to meet the plan!!!!!! O0 O0 O0 O0 8)
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

The PiPiDiPo

« Reply #64 on: May 04, 2008, 10:50:28 PM »

hey all, i think if we can do a short fun ride for those of us here up to bikinis then do lunch and then roll out on a longer ride for the group, that would be great.  my guys and i are up for anything. im not sure how long it is from here so dont know what would be a good start time.  but we can be ready to roll whenever needed.......

oh yeah  for those who may not know there is a "support the Troops ride"  May 10th 0900-1000 from Caliente harley to Texas pride BBQ, pre-reg is over but is $20 dollars the day od event.  its to help the Fisher House.

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #65 on: May 05, 2008, 06:13:04 AM »

Well, this sounds like we won't need to worry anymore about what to have to get on post?  ???

The 18th may be touch and go for me; there is a Iowa Cubs/Round Rock game at 2 that day. I'll keep an eye on this one as the time gets established...  O0
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
« Reply #66 on: May 05, 2008, 11:37:44 AM »

so is it the austin Bikini's or san marcos? austin would be more central for the northern guys. like jeff said we just need to establish a time. I'll meet up with the group at the lunch spot and go from there.
03 1800 C, airbox mod, K&N filter, roadhouse shorty.

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #67 on: May 12, 2008, 03:21:55 PM »

BIG BUMP !!!!!!!! :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ ??? ??? ::) :P
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

Stormy

• Old Timer
  • New Braunfels,Tx.
« Reply #68 on: May 12, 2008, 08:04:03 PM »

Just sent Jason a PM to about what time we should leave BAMC in San Antonio.  Looking to have KSU at approx. 0900 and get to Austin Bikini's sometime around 1130-1145.  Anyone in the SA area meet up at BAMC either at the front gate or on Binz-Engleman road at the side gate going into the hospital area.  Need to find out from Jason where he wants to meet.  I will be leaving New Braunfels about 0815 should be at BAMC about 0845. Just remember if we go on the Post you will have to show prove of insurance,long sleeve shirts or jacket,full finger gloves,helmets,boots of some type,and we will have to enter through the front gate on Goerge C Beach Ave. Going South on I35 you have to take the Binz-Engleman Road exit and going North on I35 take Goerge Beach Ave. exit.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 08:21:34 PM by Stormy »

JGomez55

• Old Timer
  • Lovin Life....!
« Reply #69 on: May 12, 2008, 08:17:32 PM »

Stormy, I can meet up with you at 0800 the 18th here in new braunfels. Meet up at the TETCO corner of 46 and I-35...
Let me know if that works ok for you..

How many are going to be in this ride..??
Joe Cool...8)

Stormy

• Old Timer
  • New Braunfels,Tx.
« Reply #70 on: May 12, 2008, 08:25:32 PM »

Not sure yet how many in our area.  I will be coming into town on 725, how about if we meet at the Courtyard parking lot next to Whataburger at around 0800.

Swampfox

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #71 on: May 12, 2008, 08:34:25 PM »

I'm hoping my brother will be out of the hospital by then but you know I want to come but ..........

JGomez55

• Old Timer
  • Lovin Life....!
« Reply #72 on: May 12, 2008, 08:46:30 PM »

got it, that is a go for me....PM to follow..
Joe Cool...8)

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
« Reply #73 on: May 12, 2008, 09:44:25 PM »

hey Stormy, if you can get an approximate head count, I'll get to Bikini's a little early and get some tables reserved for the group. let me know and ride safe.
03 1800 C, airbox mod, K&N filter, roadhouse shorty.

Stormy

• Old Timer
  • New Braunfels,Tx.
« Reply #74 on: May 13, 2008, 08:43:06 AM »

Need a head count who will be riding from SA to Austin.

1. Stormy
    2. JGomez55
    3. Dan
    4. Jason+4
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 08:42:08 PM by Stormy »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal