Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Author Topic: just wanted to fill everyone in! (RIDE FROM BAMC TO BIKINIS!!)  (Read 12537 times)

The PiPiDiPo

Re: just wanted to fill everyone in!
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2008, 03:58:36 PM »

ok everyone, no prob i will come up with a date.  i will let you all know as soon as i get back.  i am flying to kansas to head over to Ft Riley to see my guys come home.  i will be back next weekend and will set the date and time.  i thank everyone for their support from all the wounded soldiers here at the warrior unit.  take care and safe riding.

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2008, 03:48:41 AM »

Sounds great. Let us know, and travel safe.  O0
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

smooth x

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Centerville, Ohio
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2008, 01:22:04 PM »

Hello all, This is Jeff, smooth x,  form Good old Balad Iraq. I will be the first to tell you when i first layed eyes on Pipidipo in the Hospital in Iraq his first comment to me was " This is my clutch hand" " I hope it does not affect my riding". LOL, I knowing Jason wantd to laugh and cry at the same time. I see many injured soldiers here (I work in the ER) and my heart dropped when My friend was injured. Stay Strong Jason and I will be home Sometime near the end of May. I will be hosting a BBQ in your honor for all to attend as well. Take care and God Bless.

MODS Who has those things???? Ride it like you Stole it......

Snake Doc

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • San Antonio
« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2008, 01:42:32 PM »

Jeff, good to hear from you; glad to hear you are well.  Thank you for your service and we look forward to seeing you in May at the BBQ you're throwing for PiPiDiPo.
My three favorite boxers:
1905-1974 James J. "Cinderella Man" Braddock
2006 Goldwing Nav
2020 Subaru Forester Touring

txgaboy

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Texas/Georgia Boy Austin, Texas
« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2008, 08:10:56 AM »

Jeff, good to hear from you; glad to hear you are well.  Thank you for your service and we look forward to seeing you in May at the BBQ you're throwing for PiPiDiPo.

;D ;D +1
Most all straight Southern white males
spend there entire lives trying to avoid
being pissants. - Lewis Grizzard

'05 1300 VTX retro (red) Sold
'07 GOLDWING  (Metallic Dark Blue)

PGR Rider; when I can
US Army, 1969 - 1982

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2008, 08:37:01 AM »

This should be a good gathering of riders from all around.  O0 O0
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

Stormy

• Old Timer
  • New Braunfels,Tx.
« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2008, 08:42:05 AM »

;D ;D +2

BigNasdy

• Old Timer
    • American veteran Pool Table Sevice
« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2008, 01:32:30 PM »

God Bless ya pip.....you and all our men are in my prayers for a speedy recovery, and a safe and timely return home from o.s. duty.
Hope to see ya, ...Im sure I wont be coming on any base.....I dont like rules anyway, and that many  requirements is a no go for me.......itwill short circuit my brain! LOL
Funny they have all those rules ......
......cause when my son went to afgahnistan with the 82nd, he had to buy his own goggles, body armor, gloves and everything else to boot!  :o :o :o ::) ??? >:( ;DLOL
Just being light hearted.......and  YOU get better.
 from one vet to another,Take care
d
Smooth...get home soon! be safe

Stormy

• Old Timer
  • New Braunfels,Tx.
« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2008, 01:18:38 PM »

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The PiPiDiPo

« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2008, 11:57:47 AM »

hey everyone, im back in town.  i am really looking forward to a ride. if there are folks that are still interested on coming down, i was thinking the 18th of May.  I know this may be kinda hard for some.  This month is filled with family activities for me and my family, including mothers day.  I will also be leaving for az for 7 weeks, not to return until the second week of july. I also know that the BBT is the following weekend (which is going to be the third one i will miss, darn it) as well as other events. i hope everyone is well and riding safe.  take care.

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2008, 12:28:26 PM »

hey everyone, im back in town.  i am really looking forward to a ride. if there are folks that are still interested on coming down, i was thinking the 18th of May.  I know this may be kinda hard for some.  This month is filled with family activities for me and my family, including mothers day.  I will also be leaving for az for 7 weeks, not to return until the second week of july. I also know that the BBT is the following weekend (which is going to be the third one i will miss, darn it) as well as other events. i hope everyone is well and riding safe.  take care.

Okay, 5/18, now we need a time that will work out for you....
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2008, 03:47:15 PM »

That date 18th looks great for me and the 17th is Armed Forces Day!!!!   O. k. Jimmy-Jeffy put this thing together for the Austin area and I will join y'all!!!!   O0 O0 O0 O0 :o 8) ::) >:( :D ;) :)
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

Swampfox

« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2008, 04:20:25 PM »

My first time to see this Oh no a another first I'm not happy to hear about your arm and hand but the good thing is you use your right hand and arm when using The Texas X Riders secret hand shake.  Good to know we have Xers on duty in a War we know little about.  I'm so proud to be an American but I am more proud of you. 

God's Speed, Swampfox   :)

Snake Doc

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • San Antonio
« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2008, 07:12:31 PM »

Count me in!!!  O0
My three favorite boxers:
1905-1974 James J. "Cinderella Man" Braddock
2006 Goldwing Nav
2020 Subaru Forester Touring

Stormy