Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Thank You Thread !!!!  (Read 1147 times)

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
Thank You Thread !!!!
« on: March 23, 2008, 05:36:42 PM »

A BIG thank you to everyone that came and helped with stuff O0 O0!!!!! O0 O0 O0  I had a great time because of you guys...  ;D ;D ;D :D ::) :P 8) ;) icons say alot ;) ;)   For the ones I missed seeing or talking to THANKS to y'all also  :) :'( :'(  Thanks to the ride in for the day people.... I hope you saw enough to want to come and stay next year!!!!! O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0    RIDE SAFE RIDE LONG    :-* :-X
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 05:38:49 PM by VTreX »
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
Re: Thank You Thread !!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2008, 08:20:42 PM »

jen and I would like to reserve our RV hook up for next year. BTW, I think we all saw plenty!

seriously though, I want to give Kenny(VTreX) a huge thank you for getting this all started!
03 1800 C, airbox mod, K&N filter, roadhouse shorty.

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2008, 08:35:21 PM »

I want my spot also! (maybe even both locations) :)  O0 Thanks Kenny, you did a fine job, once again.
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Just another Joe in San Antonio
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2008, 09:41:39 PM »

Thanks Kenny for organizing everything. The Bike Games for the BBT V look like they're going to be great. Thank "Skid" for the group ride, and "yes" CB's are fun. ;)
Randy: Sorry I ruin't Mason. You're gonna have to get a GW now. :D
Had a great time. O0 O0
Another proud owner of 2 1800's
04' Honda VTX 1800C
08' Honda GL1800 Goldwing

tom cat

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2008, 09:53:25 PM »

I had plans, the weather changed. bla, bla, bla, on with the excuses, Had it been in my hands, I would have been there. Bottom line I can't ride at all yet.     

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2008, 10:19:02 PM »

Thanks Kenny for organizing everything. The Bike Games for the BBT V look like they're going to be great. Thank "Skid" for the group ride, and "yes" CB's are fun. ;)
Randy: Sorry I ruin't Mason. You're gonna have to get a GW now. :D
Had a great time. O0 O0
I thought you had put a jinx on me. >:( When we got home and opened the back of the hauler, my bike was on its side. The bolts that hold the wheel chock ripped through the floor. I lucked out and there was no damage to the bike. Thumbs up for the Cobra highway bars. :o O0
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

brentos

• Old Timer
  • Austin, Texas
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2008, 08:56:08 AM »

Thank you Kenny and all the generous chefs too.
Brent Johnston - '05 1300S beetle bags, switchblade 2-up, Corbin dual tour, Roadhouse slip-ons, Fatty Beach Bars, etc.

bigdogsgal

• Old Timer
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2008, 10:45:55 AM »

Kenny,

David and I send a big thanks too.  We want the same spot next year  ;D

Geri

'05 1800F Black Cherry Red Spec 3

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2008, 11:17:16 AM »

Y'all better be earley >:(!!!!!!  You had MY spot for the last TWO years >:( >:( ::)!!!!   True, but only kidding  :P;D ;D ;D ;D  I don't know how we can reserve spots unless we make a picture of the lay out at Turkey Roost and give return guest that have made thie thing grow first choice and number them..... That is fine with me!!!!! O0 O0 O0 8)    Returning folks should be rewarded.... I think we had 4 hook ups open,  Ask the campers that were there if they want the same spot next year and say send honey, I mean MONEY if the want to hold the spot!!!! O0 O0 :P   Don't be undecided  :-\ :-\ :-\  Start the list after you ask this years attendies...
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 11:19:19 AM by VTreX »
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Just another Joe in San Antonio
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2008, 11:21:54 AM »

I'm going to move back to Billville next year. Hopefully the adjustor's will have made it to the Park, and the Government funding has kicked in. It's tough when you live in a "Tent City". ;)
Another proud owner of 2 1800's
04' Honda VTX 1800C
08' Honda GL1800 Goldwing

hookem

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Port Neches, Texas
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2008, 04:29:14 PM »

I, for one, will return to Billville.  After all, when you can reside in such a place as that, to just simply be near the grand casita of the mayor, that is hard to beat!
Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.
Ronald Reagan

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal