Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: OEM GRIPS  (Read 629 times)

Old Blue

OEM GRIPS
« on: February 24, 2008, 12:52:32 AM »

I put some grips on my bike when I first bought it,the throttle grip had the slot for the throttle cable built into the grip so I discarded the sleeve that went into the stock grip. I just bought some kuryakyn grips and I cannot put them on without that sleeve,does anyone out there have an extra that they might be able to part with?

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
Re: OEM GRIPS
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2008, 03:18:11 AM »

Blue -- Don't ever ever never ever ever never throw anything away unless it's totally wasted and used up. You never know when that old part will be needed again, well maybe now you do know.  :-\ O0  Sorry don't have one.
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

Old Blue

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2008, 12:17:38 AM »

I have put a lot of custom parts on my bike,and I have every stock part taken off ecxept that one. A small peice of the plastic where the cable end attatches broke off when I was taking it off,so that's why I threw it away. I am still  looking for one if anyone has one. I guess I will go buy the whole grip now because I think that's the only way I can get that particular part.

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2008, 12:36:11 AM »

hdlparts.com  part#53145-MM8-000    $23.69 for right grip assembly...

Old Blue

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2008, 01:10:33 AM »

Thanks alot,I am going to see if I can get one at action powersports tomorrow first. That way I won't have to wait to put on my new grips. If they don't have it I will use the number you gave me murray_61,I already checked so I see that it is the right one.
 Thansk again Murray_61.

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal