Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: dropped my X  (Read 984 times)

jgann3375

• Tejano
dropped my X
« on: February 13, 2008, 02:34:49 PM »

well it had to happen sooner or later, I dropped my X Friday.  Tore up the tank, the headlight, the crash bars, and the saddlebags.  guess it could have been worse, i put Harley Fat boy handlebars back on it to get it back up and running saturday then i went to the dr and found out i had to have pins installed in my left hand so the bike runs i am just not able to ride it right now
 ??? :'( :-\
It is not the destination that matters it is the trip to the destination

tejasx

Re: dropped my X
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 02:41:39 PM »

well it had to happen sooner or later, I dropped my X Friday.  Tore up the tank, the headlight, the crash bars, and the saddlebags.  guess it could have been worse, i put Harley Fat boy handlebars back on it to get it back up and running saturday then i went to the dr and found out i had to have pins installed in my left hand so the bike runs i am just not able to ride it right now
 ??? :'( :-\

Know the feeling, I laid mine down Sunday, not as bad yours, just a few scrapes on the crash bar and some soreness, best wished on your recovery.

VTX DUST

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2008, 03:16:52 PM »

I wish you a speedy recovery!   O0

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2008, 03:30:06 PM »

Sorry your bike is torn up and you too...get better soon.
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2008, 08:21:50 PM »

Well, the good news is you have time to get that Harley AppleSauce back off the bike....  O0
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

Pug

• Old Timer
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2008, 08:39:28 PM »

Well, post a list of needed parts and maybe some of us can help ya out with leftovers ('cept those hardcore dipwitts that sold their X's for Yammys an other such crappiness)...

::) ::) ::)

« Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 11:23:09 PM by Pug »
2006 1800R Spec2 Lightly Farkled -- RIP: ST1300 ABS / BMW R1100RT / 2008 GL1800 / 2006 VTX 1300S / 1997 Aspencade 1500

parabians

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2008, 09:26:48 PM »

Sorry to hear about your accident - hope the recovery is quick and you're back on the road soon.

Dusty

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2008, 09:45:02 PM »

Well, the good news is you have time to get that Harley AppleSauce back off the bike....  O0

NOW THAT THERE'S FUNNY!

jgann3375

• Tejano
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2008, 07:15:34 AM »

u know i can't complain about the harley AppleSauce too much because it at least got me back up and running but yea i need my honda parts back
It is not the destination that matters it is the trip to the destination

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal