Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Hypercharger Pro?!?!?! HELP  (Read 817 times)

Drewboy22

• Master Tejano Rider
  • San Antonio, Texas
Hypercharger Pro?!?!?! HELP
« on: February 10, 2008, 09:45:10 PM »

I need help!!!  I got the new throttle body one and pluged in the air sensor.  However, this is where I got stuck.  I can not find a vacuum line.  I found what i think to be the vacuum line but it is only about 4 in. long and was not connected to anything. Can someone tell me where to look and how to connect the new line on the engine?  Here is the pic of what I have...

Also, what is the easiest way to reroute the medium size hose so that I can connect it on the top as per the instuctions?

Thanks for your help guys,

Drew
Ride it like you Borrowed it :)

heirloom

• Old Timer
  • Tyler, Texas
Re: Hypercharger Pro?!?!?! HELP
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 11:01:41 PM »

The hose you need to connect to the butterfly diaphram is located toward the back left of the throttle body, as you are looking at it. When I put mine on, the instructions were incorrect (that was four years ago).  A quick call to Kury put me with a tech and he knew exactly what was wrong and told me how to find the right one. 

The hose you need goes to a 'brown thingy' under the tank with two or three other hoses on it, you will need to plug the nipple you take the hose off of.  Mine was just the right length to go to the hypercharger without cutting.  My first hookup was per the instructions and the butterflies didn't work.  Call Kury at the phone number in the instructions, great folks, very friendly and happy to help (and they know what's what!!)

If you don't have an answer on here by tomorrow, I'll get my manual out of the shop and tell you exactly what hose, where and what to do.  (I ain't going out to the shop tonight....sorry   :()
Heirloom, MSF Rider Coach
Love my bikes!!!

Drewboy22

• Master Tejano Rider
  • San Antonio, Texas
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2008, 08:36:59 PM »

Thanks heirloom,

As it was I got it all hooked up the next night.  From what I can tell it seems to be working correctly.  Thanks for the reply though.

Drew
Ride it like you Borrowed it :)

Morgan Buchanan

• Texas X Rider OverLord
    • Fantastic Opportunity!  Look and ask me about it!
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2008, 07:32:36 AM »

Hypercharger Pro

Because the pro's know it sho doe make you go mo.   :D :D :D

But any intake looks better than the stock melted ice cube.  :)  Good work!
My now long gone VTX...

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal