Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: Houston Area Riders  (Read 11831 times)

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
Re: Houston Area Riders
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2008, 09:55:41 PM »

Welcome to the group giddyupgurl  O0
Alvin,Texas

txpopeye

• Old Timer
    • Pork Chop Run Blog
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2008, 10:04:12 PM »

Hello to all! and I want to say Hi and Thank you to Kevcoll for turning me onto this site.I met him on houstonareariders, I was only on it about 4 days and got banned for well lets just say having dinner with my ex. and someone on there didnt like it . I was on there for the same reason Im on here, to meet new friends, hang out, have fun and go for some rides.
So lets ride and share some memories!!!!

You got to be kidding me?

There will be more you can bet on that, drop me an e-mail at ddvaughn10@houston.rr.com and I will add your e-mail to the original real houston area riders list.

O0
It never stops hurting you just stop caring

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2008, 10:06:34 PM »

Hello to all! and I want to say Hi and Thank you to Kevcoll for turning me onto this site.I met him on houstonareariders, I was only on it about 4 days and got banned for well lets just say having dinner with my ex. and someone on there didnt like it . I was on there for the same reason Im on here, to meet new friends, hang out, have fun and go for some rides.
So lets ride and share some memories!!!!

Do you give massages and like to talk on the phone?
YOU CAN ONLY BE YOUNG ONCE, BUT YOU CAN BE IMMATURE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE..

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2008, 10:22:10 PM »

And yes, there is the occasional dumbass you have to steer clear on this board O0

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

giddyupgurl

« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2008, 10:51:13 PM »

lol as long as we are having fun   :-*

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2008, 06:12:25 AM »

And yes, there is the occasional dumbass you have to steer clear on this board O0

David

With you and you wife's history for initiating insults at me from out of the blue....I'd like to think that wasn't another one directed straight at me...but it sure looks like it was.  Before I respond with something,  let me know I'm reading this correctly.

For any onlookers, my remark was just a joke, based upon let's "share some memories"  and the avatar which looked like possible spam.  Didn't seem to bother G up grl.
Question for G up grl?    Is that your photograph?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2008, 06:23:53 AM by VT-XS »

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2008, 07:16:20 AM »

David

With you and you wife's history for initiating insults at me from out of the blue....I'd like to think that wasn't another one directed straight at me...but it sure looks like it was.  Before I respond with something,  let me know I'm reading this correctly.

For any onlookers, my remark was just a joke, based upon let's "share some memories"  and the avatar which looked like possible spam.  Didn't seem to bother G up grl.

Was not talking to you Martin!

But if you recall Martin, you are the one that likes to initiate the insults!

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

giddyupgurl

« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2008, 07:20:12 AM »

yes thats my pic, Im not spam...... I am  breathing fun lovin person..go check out my myspace   myspace.com/sweetkathy  

giddyupgurl

« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2008, 07:23:34 AM »

and as for a voice, well now if I gave you my number would you call and wisper in my ear? lol   O0

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2008, 07:27:16 AM »

David

Was not talking to you Martin!

But if you recall Martin, you are the one that likes to initiate the insults!

Good.

....but no, I do not like to intiate insults.   I have a playful personality but rarely mean any harm, and on those rare occasions when I do it's clear.

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2008, 07:29:22 AM »

yes thats my pic, Im not spam...... I am  breathing fun lovin person..go check out my myspace   myspace.com/sweetkathy  

Sorry Missy,  I thought you were spam. You're quite the looker. I guess we've created our first memory here. ;) ;D
My myspace is \martinjamesband. I'll send you a friend request...assuming you want to accept one from a guy that thought you were spam.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2008, 07:32:02 AM by VT-XS »

giddyupgurl

« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2008, 07:34:48 AM »

awwwwwwww thank you! yes Ill add you, like I said Im here to meet friends and have fun.

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #57 on: February 21, 2008, 07:38:55 AM »

awwwwwwww thank you! yes Ill add you, like I said Im here to meet friends and have fun.

Your myspace page does not accept friends request from "bands".    Here's my link.

http://www.myspace.com/martinjamesband

giddyupgurl

« Reply #58 on: February 21, 2008, 07:46:11 AM »

ok sent you and add....

McLovin

« Reply #59 on: February 21, 2008, 08:14:25 AM »

Sorry Missy,  I thought you were spam. You're quite the looker. I guess we've created our first memory here. ;) ;D
My myspace is \martinjamesband. I'll send you a friend request...assuming you want to accept one from a guy that thought you were spam.

something is wrong with this picture...  Martin has a myspace and I don't...  :'( 

p.s.  giddyupgurl  some of us are single and ready to mingle...  ;)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal