Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Wasn't sure where to post this......  (Read 1949 times)

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
Re: Wasn't sure where to post this......
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2008, 07:09:50 PM »

DON"T FORGET ABOUT SWAMP FOX  few understand him!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ::) ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2008, 12:31:41 PM »

Oh that's not to odd, the subjects change from week to week on this forum and next week's subject will be Martha Stewart's recipe for Creamed Chicken served on a bed of Spanish Rice, which in my opinion is much better with jalopenos in the rice and not the Chicken.

I guess it depends if its red rice or yellow rice.  I would think it would taste better with yellow rice but thats just me  ;)

Huuummmmmm.  :( :(  Let's see, are you from Texas? That's OK if your not, we're getting imigrunts from all different areas now, north, south, east, and south so welcome my friend and let me explain Spainish Rice, ala cart Texas style. You like yellow rice, that's good, take a cup of that mixed with a quarter cup of wild rice and cook down as usual. Add after cookin add 1 stick if real butter, don't fake it with the imitation "can't believe it's not butter"stuff, it's not the same, believe me. Chop up 2 medium sized jalopino's (finely choped and de-seeded of coarse) and then add a half bottle of Tabasco. Mix well. Spread this into a 9x12 Pyrex dish. Toped with 4 cooked boneless Chicken breast and then a can of Creame of Chicken soup over the top and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees. While it's cooling sprinkle a little crushed Red Pepper and Parsley flakes over the top to add color.

Eat your heart out Martha!! O0 O0

p.s.    I told you we'd be talkin cookin before was through  ;D ;D ;D ;D :D

« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 12:33:18 PM by hooter »
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

tom cat

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2008, 08:18:28 PM »

I cant help, other than wishing you well. Good luck, and go for it.
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal