Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Spring Thing III CAMPOUT! March 21-22 ONLY 1 DAY AND A WAKEUP AWAY!!  (Read 7870 times)

ViciousNoob

• Master Tejano Rider
Re: Spring Thing III @ The Turkey Roost! March 21-22 ONLY 4 !! DAYS AWAY!!
« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2008, 10:17:58 PM »

My freakin bike is still in theshop...

Band may have a gig....

Too damn many excuses...I might just quit the band, burn the bike for insurance, and walk to the Roost O0
If I wasn't n00b, I sure would want to be!!! ;-)

Swampfox

« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2008, 10:23:07 PM »

cool a real biker break down

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #62 on: March 19, 2008, 12:52:40 AM »

Weather is gonna' be sunny and perfect! Ya'll c'mon ! Great shower/bathrooms, lot's of space, and talent! 2 days! Kenny, any chance of them letting us in Thursday?
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

Dusty

« Reply #63 on: March 19, 2008, 04:14:39 AM »

Weather is gonna' be sunny and perfect! Ya'll c'mon ! Great shower/bathrooms, lot's of space, and talent! 2 days! Kenny, any chance of them letting us in Thursday?

I tried, they said no. I got #12 which is somewhere in cedar ridge. Hookem and I will be there. We can have up to 8 people and two tents. I may just sleep in the back of my truck rather than set up and tear down to move. Of course I havn't packed a thing yet. Hopefully better weather will get me motivated this afternoon. I hope to be there by 5:00 pm Thursday. You still planning on a tech session? My bikes a mess, I may spend the whole weekend rubbing on it.  ;D

Let me know if you're coming and I will send you the confirmation info to #12.  O0

Bill

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Just another Joe in San Antonio
« Reply #64 on: March 19, 2008, 06:07:00 AM »

I tried, they said no. I got #12 which is somewhere in cedar ridge. Hookem and I will be there. We can have up to 8 people and two tents. I may just sleep in the back of my truck rather than set up and tear down to move. Of course I havn't packed a thing yet. Hopefully better weather will get me motivated this afternoon. I hope to be there by 5:00 pm Thursday. You still planning on a tech session? My bikes a mess, I may spend the whole weekend rubbing on it.  ;D

Let me know if you're coming and I will send you the confirmation info to #12.  O0

Bill
I was planning on coming up on Thursday. Didn't know y'all were coming in early. Can I get the info from you Bill? Have your people, call my people. Let's do lunch. :)
Another proud owner of 2 1800's
04' Honda VTX 1800C
08' Honda GL1800 Goldwing

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
Re: Spring Thing III @ The Turkey Roost! March 21-22 ONLY 2 DAYS AWAY!!
« Reply #65 on: March 19, 2008, 08:48:16 AM »

Let me know if you're coming and I will send you the confirmation info to #12.  O0 :'( :'( :'( :'( :o :o :-\ :-\ :-\ :D :D :P ::) ??? ??? ??? ???  I guess I missed somethhing.... I am lost.... What is going on??????   Let me know when Y'ALL get here.... O0 O0 O0 O0

Bill
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #66 on: March 19, 2008, 09:21:50 AM »

There are two (2) camper spots left for trailers if you need one please post..... There is still plenty of room for tents,(or table campers ;D) no reseverations needed.... The weather is going to be great!!!!!!  O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 8) 8)
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

snake

• What a ride it's been!
« Reply #67 on: March 19, 2008, 05:20:15 PM »

Yeehah! 1 day and a wakeup.
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

DAR-Silver Surfer

• Old Timer
  • 1300R - Spring, Tx.
Re: Spring Thing III CAMPOUT! March 21-22 ONLY 1 DAY AND A WAKEUP AWAY!!
« Reply #68 on: March 19, 2008, 06:14:42 PM »

After all the planning and anticipitation; I will have to miss this one.  I hope you all have a great time.  Its perfect camping weather.
Now known as - The Silver Surfer

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #69 on: March 20, 2008, 08:24:04 AM »

You will be missed !!!  Be safe!! 8) 8) 8)

Dusty

« Reply #70 on: March 20, 2008, 10:32:40 AM »

My boss just told me that there is a meeting at 2:00 that he wants me to attend.

Wrong wrong wrong!!!!

I'm 10 minutes away from being Sprang Thang Bound.....might be unemployed Monday but what the hay!  :D

See ya'll in a little while.

Bill

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #71 on: March 20, 2008, 10:50:03 AM »

I'm planning on riding up from Houston in the morning. Anyone want to join me?
It's all just part of the adventure!

RedDragon

« Reply #72 on: March 20, 2008, 08:17:30 PM »

Me, Kandie, and the kids are going to ride up early Saturday morning. Should be there between 9:30-10:00.

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

Drewboy22

• Master Tejano Rider
  • San Antonio, Texas
« Reply #73 on: March 20, 2008, 09:25:42 PM »

I will be at work until 1800.  >:( So if anyone needs a state inspection come on down to Valvoline Oil change and say "hi"!  See you at 1900!

Drew
Ride it like you Borrowed it :)

TAZ

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Conroe TX.
    • The "TAZ" Machine
« Reply #74 on: March 21, 2008, 06:19:03 PM »

Me, Kandie, and the kids are going to ride up early Saturday morning. Should be there between 9:30-10:00.

I will be riding up with them also!
See you there! O0
Later,
"TAZ"
1300C

LEDS installed for $150.00 for members and $200.00 for non members. 14 pods, switch, fuse holder, 3amp fuse included for that price.
http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z147/LEDTAZ/
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal