Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: On Any Sunday  (Read 886 times)

tejasx

On Any Sunday
« on: December 17, 2007, 05:33:17 PM »

Just watched On Any Sunday again on my Netflix Watch Now program.  I saw this about 20 years ago and still had as much fun watching it again. 

sgtstever

• Master Tejano Rider
  • BOHICA
Re: On Any Sunday
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2007, 05:49:14 PM »

I remeber watching that movie when I was a kid, great movie.  Thanks for reminding about it, gotta try and find it at the store. O0 O0 O0
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

Dusty

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2007, 06:04:43 PM »

I'll have to check that one out. I just watched South Pacific....pretty slow moving movie but a great old sound track. I have Hatari in there to watch next.  ::)

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2007, 06:09:29 PM »

Great movie!  I found it quite a while back on vhs for my father, and later we got it on dvd.  When we get together around thanksgiving and/or christmas, it's a must see...  mom and sister get to watch their soaps, but after that if football ain't on, its on any sunday time...  I'll never get over seeing the opening of the movie for the first time... ;D

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2007, 06:19:50 PM »

Malcom Smith was one off the best riders of all time. He and Steve McQueen were realy buds... That is one of my FAVES also!!!!! O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 I think some of it was filmed on Fort Hood.  I know Malcom rode there in an induro...
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Just another Joe in San Antonio
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2007, 06:30:40 PM »

I'll have to check that one out. I just watched South Pacific....pretty slow moving movie but a great old sound track. I have Hatari in there to watch next.  ::)

Baaalliiiii Ha'iiiiiiiii  ;)
Another proud owner of 2 1800's
04' Honda VTX 1800C
08' Honda GL1800 Goldwing

07VTXPredator

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2007, 07:36:17 PM »

Baaalliiiii Ha'iiiiiiiii  ;)

Hmmm....That's the name of a really bad chinese restaurant by my old house in MA where all the 18-21 yr olds go cause they don't card.....  ::)
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal