Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: ATTN: HOUSTON! 104.1 KRBE Jingle Jam tickets for sale  (Read 1182 times)

BomberGirl

ATTN: HOUSTON! 104.1 KRBE Jingle Jam tickets for sale
« on: December 04, 2007, 02:42:38 AM »

I know it's really crappy of me to post this since I haven't been on here in ages, HOWEVER.... I need to get rid of these tickets! 

I have a pair of Jingle Jam tickets for sale if anyone is interested (which I REALLY hope they are) Avril Lavine, Jordin Sparks, Sean Kingston, Fall Out Boy, and Lifehouse.  The concert is this Sunday, Dec. 9th, and I've gotta get rid of these tickets, so if any of you or your kids are interested, please let me know.  The concert starts at 6:00pm at the Toyota Center.  Floor E, Row 6, Seats 1 and 2.  http://www.toyotacentertix.com//seating/special5.html

I paid 122.50 for them, but I'm taking best offers.  Thanks guys!  Hope ya'll are doing well! 

hipshot

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney, TX
Re: ATTN: HOUSTON! 104.1 KRBE Jingle Jam tickets for sale
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2007, 07:17:46 AM »

Well, I have no idea what a Jingle Jam is, so I'm no help with the tickets, but it's good to hear from you. You and Brian oughta drop in more often -- I know y'alls' plates are full but you're family. Good luck witht the tickets. If someone will tell me what they are I'll spread the word around the office here.
02 1800C

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2007, 08:15:11 AM »

Well, I have no idea what a Jingle Jam is, so I'm no help with the tickets, but it's good to hear from you. You and Brian oughta drop in more often -- I know y'alls' plates are full but you're family. Good luck witht the tickets. If someone will tell me what they are I'll spread the word around the office here.

Youngster music Jim!  :D ;D ;)

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

BomberGirl

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2007, 08:54:33 AM »

Yeah it's kiddo music for the teenagers.  Jason or Sherri's kids may be interested  ;)

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney,TX <>< Member since 2004
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2007, 09:28:21 AM »

David....I like your Avatar...... ;D ;D ;D
Life is too short for drama or petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.

sherri

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • The Woodlands
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2007, 11:23:40 PM »

Maria

Try craigslist they have a ticket section.

Sherri

If you ever see me with horns sticking out of my helmet
call an ambulance  .  .  .  .    I’ve hit a deer

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2007, 08:23:22 PM »

David....I like your Avatar...... ;D ;D ;D

Thank you, got a few more of those in sequence.

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal