Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: LeatherUp.com 15% Off Sale  (Read 2620 times)

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney,TX <>< Member since 2004
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
LeatherUp.com 15% Off Sale
« on: November 20, 2007, 10:01:27 PM »

I got an email from www.LeatherUp.com. They are having a 15% off sale.

The email said I can pass the savings along to family and friends.

The code is 101027.........It expires Nov. 27th 2007.

I have been wanting a pair of leather chaps with the spandex thighs....Lo and Behold they had them so I ordered a pair.

They were $64.95 + $7.95 shipping. After the 15% off they were only $63.16 that's shipping included.

Happy Thanksgiving.............

OOPS............ Jim wasn't suppose to see this. Oh well I think he will be OK with it being my other pair of leather chaps are waaaayyyyy to big for me.. ::)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2007, 10:03:10 PM by VTXLady53 »
Life is too short for drama or petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.

DagoRed

Re: LeatherUp.com 15% Off Sale
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2007, 11:33:31 AM »

Thank you for the coupon... worked like a charm! O0

tejasx

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2007, 01:22:12 PM »

Thanks for the info, just ordered a jacket, $80 with the coupon shipped and NO TAX :) :)

sem_bunda

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2007, 02:01:26 PM »

My wife and I love the Leather Up site.  We've ordered jackets and boots from them, and the XElement boots saved my wife's ankle in our spill a few weeks ago.

tejasx

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2007, 04:54:48 PM »

Looking forward to getting my jacket in time for the toy run.  I was looking at their boots and I am tempted to order a pair, but I am leary about sizing, sometimes my size varies from one manufacturer to another.  Plus I like to try boots on and see how they feel first.

Dusty

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2007, 06:58:39 AM »

Thanks Marigold!

I ordered some gloves. Hope they fit. They have a size chart but they don't show how they took the measurements that they base the sizes on. In anycase, they can't be worse than what I don't have now.  ;D

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2007, 10:57:30 AM »

Thanks Marigold!

I ordered some gloves. Hope they fit. They have a size chart but they don't show how they took the measurements that they base the sizes on. In anycase, they can't be worse than what I don't have now.  ;D

Hi Dusty.....You're Welcome.

I've bought several items from them and all have fit true to size...

I got my chaps yesterday and they fit great.
Life is too short for drama or petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.

Dusty

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2007, 12:21:39 PM »

I ordered on Thanksgiving thinking that the order might get processed on Monday. I checked the status just for grins and the gloves are already on the way here. That's pretty good service.

tejasx

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2007, 07:02:08 PM »

I got my jacket Tuesday and was very dissapointed, their sizing is way off.  I took the advice of ordering one size up.  I checked their sizing chart and according to it I should have needed an XL so I ordered and XXL, when I got it, I could not even zip it up it was so small.  When I looked at it, I could tell it was no more than a large with an XXL tag on it.  (Made in Pakistan)  I sent it back and was out the 6 bucks to return it.  I contacted the customer service and was told I could get 10% off on a new one, more money lost as I got it for 15% off during the sale.  Still waiting to see what they will do, sent in a request for an XXXl, even tho I have never wore this size in my life.  If they make it right, I can get over it, the pricing is still way below anyone else, but I will never order from Leatherup.com again.

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2007, 09:26:40 PM »

Jim got his jacket today and it looked and fit good.............. O0

I am sorry to read you had a problem..... :'(  I hope they treat you right.

tejasx

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2007, 06:01:09 AM »

I think someone in Pakistan put the wrong size tag on it. Hopefully the exchange I get is the right size.

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2007, 07:30:14 AM »

I think someone in Pakistan put the wrong size tag on it. Hopefully the exchange I get is the right size.

Keeping fingers crossed................ :)

Dusty

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2007, 11:55:32 AM »

You are not by yourself on getting small sizes. In 03 when I first started trying to get chaps and a jacket, I recieved and sent back quite a few back until I finally accepted that thier sizing charts are about 3 sizes smaller than Americans.
I won a vest a couple of months back in an auction. When I ordered, I ask if the sizes ran small and was told no. I went with my gut and ordered a 4X when normally I wear a 2 or 3X. When I recieved the vest, it just barely fit.

The gloves I ordered from leather up came in day before yesterday. I ordered one size over and they fit pretty good.

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2007, 03:03:26 PM »

You are not by yourself on getting small sizes. In 03 when I first started trying to get chaps and a jacket, I recieved and sent back quite a few back until I finally accepted that thier sizing charts are about 3 sizes smaller than Americans.
I won a vest a couple of months back in an auction. When I ordered, I ask if the sizes ran small and was told no. I went with my gut and ordered a 4X when normally I wear a 2 or 3X. When I recieved the vest, it just barely fit.

The gloves I ordered from leather up came in day before yesterday. I ordered one size over and they fit pretty good.
THAT IS NOT WHAT O.J. SAID ;D ;D ;D ::) :-X O0
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

tejasx

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2007, 07:50:54 PM »

I learn lessons in life the hardway, I am waiting on the exchange to see what they send, they have a serious sizing issue.  When they post a sizing chart it should be accurate, which I went by and even ordered one size up, the jacket was too small.  I wonder how many returns they get.  I am sure I am not the only one.  From now on, I won't buy anything I don't try on first.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 03:54:25 PM by tejasx »
Pages: [1] 2

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal