Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: 2006 Honda VTX 1300C Candy Black Cherry $8495.00  (Read 3807 times)

07VTXPredator

• Old Timer
Re: 2006 Honda VTX 1300C Candy Black Cherry $8495.00
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2007, 09:19:49 AM »

Ya better watch your step in here roshov . . .

With this bunch of grumpy ole bikers, who generally only want silence from their women, ya better speak up now and again.

Of course, ya could behave like Xaholic and post more meandering babble than on Brintey Spears last album, but... :P

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2007, 10:25:34 AM »

With this bunch of grumpy ole bikers, who generally only want silence from their women, ya better speak up now and again.

Of course, ya could behave like Xaholic and post more meandering babble than on Brintey Spears last album, but... :P

;D ;D ;D ;D :D ;D ;D ;D O0
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Just another Joe in San Antonio
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2007, 03:59:53 PM »

I signed up to learn more about VTX's, and was reading here LONG before i actually joined.  I've owned the bike for over a year and a half and decided NOT to put it in a storage facility because i moved to an apartment complex and work offshore 21days out of 42.  I could have left it where it was in a family member's garage 50miles a way, but not worth that.  It's not fair to the bike to let it sit so much even when i'm home.  A bike was meant to be ridden.  In a couple of years i'll get into a house and again get another bike.  And i expected since this was a VTX site and it was greatly promoted, someone might know a person wishing to get in on this great type of bike.

That's Kewl. Not really picking on you too much. We just wish more people would join in. All of us run into people on the road, ask them about the site, and they say "Oh yeah! I get on there all the time." But, I've never seen or heard of them. Guess it's like someone staring at your wife for 30 minutes and never introducing himself. You blow it off for awhile, then you really want to go posture the guy. Finally he comes over and asks you wife, "Aren't you _______ ? Didn't we go to school together?" And you find out that's what he was really doing. Make sense?   :)
Another proud owner of 2 1800's
04' Honda VTX 1800C
08' Honda GL1800 Goldwing

HeadGuess

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Wills Point, Texas
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2007, 05:24:06 PM »

I signed up to learn more about VTX's, and was reading here LONG before i actually joined.  I've owned the bike for over a year and a half and decided NOT to put it in a storage facility because i moved to an apartment complex and work offshore 21days out of 42.  I could have left it where it was in a family member's garage 50miles a way, but not worth that.  It's not fair to the bike to let it sit so much even when i'm home.  A bike was meant to be ridden.  In a couple of years i'll get into a house and again get another bike.  And i expected since this was a VTX site and it was greatly promoted, someone might know a person wishing to get in on this great type of bike.

That's Kewl. Not really picking on you too much. We just wish more people would join in. All of us run into people on the road, ask them about the site, and they say "Oh yeah! I get on there all the time." But, I've never seen or heard of them. Guess it's like someone staring at your wife for 30 minutes and never introducing himself. You blow it off for awhile, then you really want to go posture the guy. Finally he comes over and asks you wife, "Aren't you _______ ? Didn't we go to school together?" And you find out that's what he was really doing. Make sense?   :)

? That's deeeeeeeep!

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2007, 12:02:00 AM »

? That's deeeeeeeep!

Yeah......one word, ???   Patron!!
04' Honda VTX 1800C

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2007, 07:15:30 AM »

? That's deeeeeeeep!

Yeah......one word, ???   Patron!!

????
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2007, 08:00:31 AM »

"That's him Officer. The one on the left."
04' Honda VTX 1800C

HeadGuess

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Wills Point, Texas
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2007, 04:49:09 PM »

LMAO!

sherri

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • The Woodlands
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2007, 11:33:39 AM »

blah,blah,blah,blah......................silence from their women???

;D
« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 11:35:16 AM by sherri »

If you ever see me with horns sticking out of my helmet
call an ambulance  .  .  .  .    I’ve hit a deer
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal