Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: If I took a trip to Arkansas where would the best riding be?(WE ARE GOING!!!!)  (Read 5793 times)

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!

We have one over here too.....If they admit it, it is so! ;D
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

nickyd

You appear 2 be in a struggle w/ya heterosexuality. Though not a licensed professional in the state of Texas, I can offer some free advice. While in this turmoil n strugglin' w/ya inner demons, questionin' ya sexual orientation, insecure, unsure n indecisive then by all means quit goin' 2 those leather bars w/studded choker 'round ya neck, swingin' a faux pas diamond leash, strikin' up conversations w/drag queens as ya sit @ the bar askin' 'em if they'd be a dear n help push ya stool up 2wards the bar. Not that there's anything wrong w/that if indeed the lure is too strong 2 resist n that's who you are. The main thing is accepting who you are n reachin' out 2 others in the alternative lifestyle community as your core support group, understandin' that none of us straight guys will mock you or belittle your courageous decision 2 come out of the closet that was suffocatin' your creativity no matter how creepy we really think it is..... :o :o :D ::) ;D

snake

• What a ride it's been!

Wow! No, I'm not worried about myself...LOL I might even get religion so I can pray for your salvation though, and anyone who knows me knows that's a stretch!. :o ;D Good spiel though! First time I've seen someone on a forum use all the 2's you do. More like game or chat speak. I like what you did with the leather bars and faux diamond leash, though. Good imagery. You are a writer by trade maybe? Sounds like a movie I saw once...or was that maybe a memory? Hmmmm, too bad we didn't hook up last weekend. No, outta the gutter guys! That wasn't a come on..oops. ! ;D ;D :D 8) O0
     420! Yeah, baby!

snake

• What a ride it's been!

Sad thing to admit though, it took a minute to pick arkansas outta Rkinsaw, LOl. Tired I guess. ;D
L I B! C m Bucks! M got BDI'S, S A do.
     420! Yeah, baby!

nickyd

I figured you'd get a kick outa it. I B hooked on phonics. That 2 saves me a keystroke or to. Ya lost me as I'm not in2 the text lingo n don't participate. I'm proud that can hack sumpthin' out on a keyboard. 1 o' these days I'll snag a new water pump n take a cruise over 2 okieville 4 a brew. It'll be a clear day though coz I don't care 2 ride the parkway in the fog! HA, Ha, ha................

snake

• What a ride it's been!

It'll be a clear day though coz I don't care 2 ride the parkway in the fog! HA, Ha, ha................
Yeah, the fog was better than the rain though, 'ceptin' worrying about being rear-ended. OOPS! cornhole jokes aside, that is the most worrisome part about riding in the clouds. Thats why I try not to slow down too much in the fog, gotta keep ahead of those cars looking for a piece of tail! ;D Have to catch up witcha soon. ;)
     420! Yeah, baby!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal