Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Just a case of insanity is all.  (Read 2178 times)

smooth x

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Centerville, Ohio
Just a case of insanity is all.
« on: September 04, 2007, 06:16:08 PM »

Just chalk it up to a case of temporary insanity. No longer selling.

MODS Who has those things???? Ride it like you Stole it......

White Wolf

Re: Just a case of insanity is all.
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007, 07:12:48 PM »

You were teasing the bike right? letting her know who's boss?  :-X

WW

X-aholic

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BOOKEM
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2007, 07:27:11 PM »

phew that was a close one. Thought we were gonna lose you there for a sec.

HD-DEMON

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2007, 06:18:13 PM »

you should reconsider... specially now that honda stop making the C model... maybe HD will give you $6K for it... (they usually offer $4K for any jap bikes)... ;)

X-aholic

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BOOKEM
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2007, 06:42:57 PM »

you should reconsider... specially now that honda stop making the C model... maybe HD will give you $6K for it... (they usually offer $4K for any jap bikes)... ;)
and then charge anyone who is gullable enough to pay it $26,000 for a shiny new HD

smooth x

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Centerville, Ohio
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2007, 06:59:26 PM »

They actually offered 8500 for it, I looked at them in the face and said,,,,,,,, No way in Hell......

HD-DEMON

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2007, 05:56:39 AM »

They actually offered 8500 for it, I looked at them in the face and said,,,,,,,, No way in Hell......

$8500...  Oh Boy... HD must really be hurting in sales... I would have taken it an ran... 

J/k... 

if you really want to try out an HD... I suggest for you to rent one.  Most riders will appreciated the quality of the ride with a day's worth or riding...  every time I ride my Ultra, I fall in love it with even more...  I know you probably feel the same about your X...  either way $8500...  you did good...  like I said most people will only get 4k...

bIgPrO

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Houston, South Side
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2007, 06:27:17 AM »

$8500...  Oh Boy... HD must really be hurting in sales... I would have taken it an ran... 

J/k... 

if you really want to try out an HD... I suggest for you to rent one.  Most riders will appreciated the quality of the ride with a day's worth or riding...  every time I ride my Ultra, I fall in love it with even more...  I know you probably feel the same about your X...  either way $8500...  you did good...  like I said most people will only get 4k...

::) ::) ::) ::) why are you preaching this HD BS all the time  ::) ::) ::)  getting old bro

JMHO
Bigbear
NO X :(

07 Big Bear Chopper
300 rear tire, 44 degree rake,
S&S 100 Smooth,BBC Tornado Air Kit,V-Twin Pirate footpegs, 191/4 seat height

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2007, 06:41:48 AM »

J/k... 

Most people may only get 4k on trade in, but who in their right mind would do that. I haven't seen any vtx for sale for 4k anywhere. If anyone does sell for that price they would have to be crazy.
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

drewsy1

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2007, 06:50:43 AM »

J/k... 

::) ::) ::) ::) why are you preaching this HD BS all the time  ::) ::) ::)  getting old bro

JMHO

Right I think they have HD forums. JK I think you can talk about what you want but it seems to me that this is mostly friendly VTXs I don't think they care what we talk about as long as it is about boobs or bikes.

smooth x

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Centerville, Ohio
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2007, 07:07:07 AM »

Like I said I would not give it up for 8500. They must be looney.

drewsy1

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2007, 07:27:41 AM »

Man I am glad you kept that bike. That thing is so sweet. I wanted it but it was out of my price range. It would proably fit you better so Kudos on not selling it.

X-aholic

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BOOKEM
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2007, 09:14:08 AM »

Man I am glad you kept that bike. That thing is so sweet. I wanted it but it was out of my price range. It would proably fit you better so Kudos on not selling it.
Drewsey what part of town you in?

drewsy1

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2007, 09:57:11 AM »

Drewsey what part of town you in?

Plano right now, but i am looking to move over by rowlett or garland. you

Bomber

• Old Timer
  • 03' 1800R slightly modded......
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2007, 09:55:47 PM »

J/k... 

I rented a Road King up in Jackson Hole, WY a couple of weeks ago and put a couple hundred miles on it in the mountains (picked it up at 3pm and rode till way after dark).  Reminded me of my '72 CL350 Honda I had waaaay back.  Sat way up on top of the bike.  Narrow bars. And the rear end would drift on the downhill sweepers like the old Hondog would do on the gravel roads I used to ride with it.  Six gears were real nice, but I'll stick with my VTX, thank you.  BTW I've put on a bunch of miles on a Glide and they are a nice bike.  Love the low speed handling qualities.  But I'm getting close to a Glide with my Honda-Davidson. (No, you guys don't need to flame me, I love my VTX!) The test will be a bun burner gold soon to come!
Pages: [1] 2

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal