Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Las Casas White Wings 9/4/07  (Read 3878 times)

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
Las Casas White Wings 9/4/07
« on: August 30, 2007, 08:05:46 PM »

How about Tuesday the 4th, you guys ride up to Temple for white wings at Las Casas?  It is first come first served as far as the patio, but if y'all want to come uo I will try to get there earley and take up some seats... Thursday will be out for me for awhile  (football)...      No door prizes just the wings....       
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
Re: Las Casas White Wings 9/4/07
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2007, 08:16:15 PM »

sounds good kenny, jen and i will be there if the weather is good. just need a time to be there. tom and i are trying to figure a time to meet up near here so let me know. see ya and ride safe.
03 1800 C, airbox mod, K&N filter, roadhouse shorty.

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2007, 08:25:34 PM »

Yeah Kenny ride safe! Or might I say tow safe. :o :o And remember those white wings will put lead in your pencil. I know this, we have a rugrat to prove it! O0
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

BIG A

• Master Tejano Rider
  • belton texas 06Goldwing 06KTM 450 08 KTM 690E
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2007, 09:30:57 PM »

kenny  the white wings night when they are half price is on wed. night, and that would be the 5th. :P or did you really want to get together on the4th? ???
YOU DON'T QUIT RIDING WHEN YOU GET OLD---YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU QUIT RIDING

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2007, 06:22:19 AM »

kenny  the white wings night when they are half price is on wed. night, and that would be the 5th. :P or did you really want to get together on the4th? ???
Yes, wed. is church and choir nite at my house.. I chose that so Carla might go... O0 O0 O0 ;D ;D ;D   Others may have the same....
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 07:29:41 AM by VTreX »
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2007, 06:26:06 AM »

Yes, wed. is church and choir nite at my house.. I chose that so Carla mighe go... O0 O0 O0 ;D ;D ;D   Others may have the same....

Church and choir night at your house? Nah, don't see that on my schedule...  ;D :o ;)
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2007, 06:48:48 AM »

Yes, wed. is church and choir nite at my house.. I chose that so Carla mighe go... O0 O0 O0 ;D ;D ;D   Others may have the same....

Church and choir night at your house? Nah, don't see that on my schedule...  ;D :o ;)
I did not mean that I lead the service Jim---Jeff, only that my wife will be there at church on wed. nite.  That is prob not satated properly but that is the best I can do... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2007, 08:34:42 PM »

still on for tomorrow nite? weather doesn't look to good but jen and i can/will cage it. been looking forward to the wings. let me know.
03 1800 C, airbox mod, K&N filter, roadhouse shorty.

Dusty

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2007, 09:12:20 PM »

I did not mean that I lead the service Jim---Jeff, only that my wife will be there at church on wed. nite.  That is prob not satated properly but that is the best I can do... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ya'll have church at Las Casas on Wed. night cause it's 1/2 price?  :-\ :-\ :-\  ;D

TomVTX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Blanco, Texas
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2007, 07:02:49 AM »

Ya'll have church at Las Casas on Wed. night cause it's 1/2 price?  :-\ :-\ :-\  ;D

That's what I understand...and ... Dusty, You are down to lead the singing...First song-"I'll Fly Away"  Sounds appropriate for eating White Wings, don't ya think?

TomVTX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Blanco, Texas
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2007, 07:06:16 AM »

still on for tomorrow nite? weather doesn't look to good but jen and i can/will cage it. been looking forward to the wings. let me know.

I'm not sure I'm gonna make it.  Was going to be cramped for time anyway, now with the rain....doesn't look too good from this end.

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2007, 08:44:13 AM »

First time back on line in a while.... I made the post for a meet at Las Casas and IF ANYONE wants to make it I will be there to meet up!!!!  Post up if you want to come rain or shime!!!!   O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 ;D ;D Ride Safe Ride Long
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 09:31:44 AM by VTreX »

crewsnchic

• Tejano
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2007, 09:22:19 AM »

Me and Jeremy will be there. May bring the boys since we will be in the cage. Anyone else going to be there? Their white wings are the best (margaritas are pretty good as well). See you there Kenny!

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2007, 09:33:04 AM »

Ooooooooo. Tay. O0 ;D ;D ;D

crewsnchic

• Tejano
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2007, 09:43:40 AM »

Hopefully we will leave leander approx. 6:00 pm - pm me your cell so we can call when we leave. Thanks!
Pages: [1] 2

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal