Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Looking for streamline comfotable seat.  (Read 4225 times)

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
Re: Looking for streamline comfotable seat.
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2007, 10:35:03 AM »

sure, where you want to meet? Crow 57 wants to use it also, whichever of you wants to use it first, pass it to the other when done. I'll meet ya' halfway (Sulphur springs) if you like.
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

jgann3375

• Tejano
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2007, 11:04:49 AM »

that would work my old man lives in Sulphur Springs
It is not the destination that matters it is the trip to the destination

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2007, 11:14:12 AM »

let me know when and where....also, are you ready to send it off real quick? if not, we might let  crow get it since he had asked first...then you could get it from him.
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

crow57

• Old Timer
  • Garland
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2007, 07:07:44 PM »

let me know when and where....also, are you ready to send it off real quick? if not, we might let  crow get it since he had asked first...then you could get it from him.

No, I'm not in a big hurry Snake, I'm a chronic procrastinator anyway...  jgann if you want to go get it first, feel free...

'05 V-Twin, Xtra large 1800 S

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2007, 05:19:37 PM »

Wanted to ask around and see if get some input on what would be the best seat that will move you as far back as you can go and be fairly streamline and comfortable. I have a Mustang two piece seat that sets my about an inch or two further back than my Highend flamed seat that I use on my bike 95% of the time. I would like to have a seat that sets like my Highend and even looks like it but sets me back as much as possible. ??? Thanks!  8)

Chad    You still don't have a seat?  I told ya awhile back I had an Areomach that you can try if you like. I just don't know how to get it there. We seem never to meet up anymore. I've got it on my bike at the moment but fixin to put my Ultimate back on.

Hooter my PC is on the fritz at the momment and can't see your pics using the wifes PC at work so will be a while before I get it back. I bought a Mustang seat a while back and have put it on the bike with my sissybar and looks ok. I might have the seat taken apart sometime in the future and have some flame stitching done on it. The seat is great on the ole bunns so I will probably go with it for the time being until I find something better.  8)
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

Dreamer

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2007, 05:53:24 PM »

BadX probably could so the stitching.  I was planning to send him my stock to see what it feels like after he redoes it.  I had sent him the Texas X Rider logo a while back and he said he was getting a stitching machine of some sort.

For now I am also using my mustang.  It is pretty good locally and on long rides.  I was thinking of sending BadX my mustang for stitching also..

Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal