Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Motorcycle Surveys - and sometimes getting paid for them  (Read 996 times)

Morgan Buchanan

• Texas X Rider OverLord
    • Fantastic Opportunity!  Look and ask me about it!
Motorcycle Surveys - and sometimes getting paid for them
« on: August 23, 2007, 07:37:57 AM »

I don't know if you like doing motorcycle surveys... but if you do, http://www.powersportsconnect.net/ is cool.  I did one of their surveys last spring, they had me look at motorcycles for a half hour then they gave me $75 in cash.  If you sign up, I'd appreciate if you let them know I referred you, they're doing a drawing for a gift card at best buy.  LOL morganbuchanan@hotmail.com is the address they have for me.
My now long gone VTX...

Morgan Buchanan

• Texas X Rider OverLord
    • Fantastic Opportunity!  Look and ask me about it!
Re: Motorcycle Surveys - and sometimes getting paid for them
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 10:32:08 AM »

additional FYI...I know that the last one I did was actually for Honda and specifically about VTXs. I looked at 3 un-branded "customs" that were VERY OBVIOUSLY VTXs. (Obvious to anyone with a VTX at least) and the survey was to gauge interest in factory-custom jobs. I'm almost willing to bet that the "something new" out of Honda next month will be one or more of these custom jobbies, like a 1300 lowrider or chopper. Just a thought on my part.

For anyone concerned, I've never gotten spam because of this, and I've really gotten VERY VERY few emails from them at all in general. Just the occasional message about a survey upcoming with the requirements of what kind of bike you had to own and any other qualifications... age, gender, whatever.
My now long gone VTX...

wearevenom2

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Garland Tx
    • myspace
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2007, 02:03:36 PM »

additional FYI...I know that the last one I did was actually for Honda and specifically about VTXs. I looked at 3 un-branded "customs" that were VERY OBVIOUSLY VTXs. (Obvious to anyone with a VTX at least) and the survey was to gauge interest in factory-custom jobs. I'm almost willing to bet that the "something new" out of Honda next month will be one or more of these custom jobbies, like a 1300 lowrider or chopper. Just a thought on my part.

For anyone concerned, I've never gotten spam because of this, and I've really gotten VERY VERY few emails from them at all in general. Just the occasional message about a survey upcoming with the requirements of what kind of bike you had to own and any other qualifications... age, gender, whatever.

+1 O0

tejasx

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2007, 04:06:30 PM »

Yeah, I wanted to do the last one, but I was working.

bIgPrO

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Houston, South Side
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2007, 04:52:12 PM »

thanks for the info.... O0
Bigbear
NO X :(

07 Big Bear Chopper
300 rear tire, 44 degree rake,
S&S 100 Smooth,BBC Tornado Air Kit,V-Twin Pirate footpegs, 191/4 seat height

HeadGuess