Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Motorcycle Shop on Rayford Sawdust??  (Read 2125 times)

TAZ

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Conroe TX.
    • The "TAZ" Machine
Re: Motorcycle Shop on Rayford Sawdust??
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2008, 09:17:21 PM »

Rex,

I went to C&C Cycle today and ordered a set of Avons, and they price matched www.ridenow.com.  And since I bought the tires from them, if I bring in the wheel, they are only going to charge $10 per tire.  The lady who was helping me was Pam.

I think they charge $20 when you buy the tire elsewhere.

Well I told them twice that Iwas told they would price match and they told me both times their prices was as low as they would go. >:( >:(
I think they need to learn how to run a company.  Then this would not happen.  Had they priced matched I would have ordered from them. >:(

I hope you told them what happened to me.
Later,
"TAZ"
1300C

LEDS installed for $150.00 for members and $200.00 for non members. 14 pods, switch, fuse holder, 3amp fuse included for that price.
http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z147/LEDTAZ/

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2008, 09:26:36 PM »

Rex,

I went to C&C Cycle today and ordered a set of Avons, and they price matched www.ridenow.com.  And since I bought the tires from them, if I bring in the wheel, they are only going to charge $10 per tire.  The lady who was helping me was Pam.

Well I told them twice that Iwas told they would price match and they told me both times their prices was as low as they would go. >:( >:(
I think they need to learn how to run a company.  Then this would not happen.  Had they priced matched I would have ordered from them. >:(

I will when I go back tomorrow.  They said the tires should be in tomorrow, so I'm going to try and get the front mounted tomorrow.  I almost busted on the way home today on a back road that was barely wet.  :o

TAZ

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Conroe TX.
    • The "TAZ" Machine
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2008, 10:24:36 PM »

Rex,

I will when I go back tomorrow.  They said the tires should be in tomorrow, so I'm going to try and get the front mounted tomorrow.  I almost busted on the way home today on a back road that was barely wet.  :o

WOW they are getting the tires next day???  How much was next day?
My tire will not be here until Monday.
Later,
"TAZ"
1300C

LEDS installed for $150.00 for members and $200.00 for non members. 14 pods, switch, fuse holder, 3amp fuse included for that price.

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2008, 10:40:51 PM »

There was no extra cost to me.  I asked her when they would be in, and she said some time around 2pm tomorrow.  We'll see if they get it in that quick.

TAZ

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Conroe TX.
    • The "TAZ" Machine
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2008, 12:30:30 AM »

There was no extra cost to me.  I asked her when they would be in, and she said some time around 2pm tomorrow.  We'll see if they get it in that quick.

WOW!  David said it took 2 weeks to get his.
Later,
"TAZ"
1300C

hipshot

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney, TX
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2008, 05:50:52 AM »

Pretty much everything we've ordered from C&C has been in the next day. When I got a quote on my rear tire Rob was much lower than HDL. Then when I ordered it a few weeks later it was even lower, because Avon had a rebate going that I didn't know about, and I had the tire the next day. Every tire we've bought there (several) was in the next day. Not sure what happened with your experience, but C&C has ALWAYS been prompt and has always saved us a bunch of money.
02 1800C

ruger9mm

• Old Timer
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2008, 06:22:06 AM »

I have used C&C and have not had any problems.  The shop did my exhaust and rejet about $150.00 dollars cheaper than anyone else.  I will definitely use them for additional maintenance and work.
William
06 1300 Retro
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal