Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Salvage yards in Texas  (Read 3838 times)

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
Re: Salvage yards in Texas
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2007, 06:59:02 AM »

Jumpin' Jehosephat Batman!! What a hijack! ;D
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

X-aholic

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BOOKEM
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2007, 11:22:52 AM »

just tryin to see if we cant get this one locked up.

snake

• What a ride it's been!
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2007, 12:02:48 PM »

Generally speaking... the admins aren't the ones that have been locking up posts....the thread starters do it to keep assholes from "despoiling" the threads intended function or purpose. There probably isn't one thread or so that the admin has "locked"...all of mine that were locked were a result of my own action. At the present time, any thread starter has the option of locking or removing the thread he or she started.
     420! Yeah, baby!

X-aholic

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BOOKEM
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2007, 03:15:55 PM »

Generally speaking... the admins aren't the ones that have been locking up posts....the thread starters do it to keep assholes from "despoiling" the threads intended function or purpose. There probably isn't one thread or so that the admin has "locked"...all of mine that were locked were a result of my own action. At the present time, any thread starter has the option of locking or removing the thread he or she started.
did not know that. Thanks for the info, albiet with some hostility but none the less thanks again :)

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2007, 03:27:12 PM »

I am ashamed of my hijacking, I just don't like to start new threads, maybe it is a kind of interesting when you start reading something and see how it leads to something else, like it is connected by a thread of some sort.  If I am ever accused of being a monkey ;) then I will quit my hi-jacking, doubt I can say the same for the post-whore... ;) he's an aggie, and a monkey would be a step up  ;D

X-aholic

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BOOKEM
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2007, 03:31:03 PM »

I am ashamed of my hijacking, I just don't like to start new threads, maybe it is a kind of interesting when you start reading something and see how it leads to something else, like it is connected by a thread of some sort.  If I am ever accused of being a monkey ;) then I will quit my hi-jacking, doubt I can say the same for the post-whore... ;) he's an aggie, and a monkey would be a step up  ;D
but monkeys eat lots of oranges and sh*t a lot, and you know what they say, sh*t runs down hill. That must be why UT has such a wonderful color orange stain on everything. Just some food for thought.GIG EM O0

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2007, 05:10:00 PM »

No, that is just God blessing us with a beautiful burnt orange sunset...  He is a Longhorn fan as well, that's why he made the sunset that color, and gave us Colt McCoy...  We better get off this argument until Nov. 23rd, it seems to come up every time we meet in a thread...

snake

• What a ride it's been!
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2007, 10:07:42 PM »

did not know that. Thanks for the info, albiet with some hostility but none the less thanks again :)
Any percieved hostility must just be guilt! LOL.  ;D
My mention of hijack above was in good nature and joking.

I was merely explaining why someone who cared for his thread would lock it, so everyone wouldn't be blaming Brock for locking the threads that have been. Any threads of mine that were locked were done by me. I am sorry if you felt offense. This thread is vnoobs thread hunting for info, I actually, by going into all this here, am hijacking also :-[. X=cuse me Noob!
     420! Yeah, baby!

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2007, 10:24:11 PM »

I think we are only getting on to ourselves here...  so we are ok, as long as ViciousNoob doesn't get on to us...  I must not have been paying close attention, but that was a major, not just a slight, hijacking with the video, it was even off-topic of the hijacking of the original hijacking of this thread...

ViciousNoob

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2007, 01:33:24 AM »

Hell, Noob was in the middle of it too. I think I may have hijacked my OWN thread. O0

You guys rock!

IF YA SMELLLLLLL....WHAT THE NOOB.....IS COOKIN!!!!
If I wasn't n00b, I sure would want to be!!! ;-)

X-aholic

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BOOKEM
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2007, 05:18:06 AM »

I was merely explaining why someone who cared for his thread would lock it, so everyone wouldn't be blaming Brock for locking the threads that have been. Any threads of mine that were locked were done by me. I am sorry if you felt offense. This thread is vnoobs thread hunting for info, I actually, by going into all this here, am hijacking also :-[. X=cuse me Noob!

X-aholic

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BOOKEM
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2007, 05:19:48 AM »

No offense here just trying to be cute in my response. But seriously thanks for the info, and sorry Noob. Wvwn though you hijacked your own thread 8)

Txcruiser

• Old Timer
    • TxCruiser's MySpace
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2007, 09:51:22 AM »

So, how was the yard in San Antonio, anything good?

snake

• What a ride it's been!
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2007, 10:23:57 AM »

About sixty miles north of Little Rock arkansas, there is a J/Y with  1990-1960 model bikes. If anyone is looking for something in that area holler and I'll try to scare up their number for ya'. ;D
     420! Yeah, baby!

Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal