Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Pm's not read I am sorry  (Read 518 times)

tom cat

• Texas X Rider OverLord
Pm's not read I am sorry
« on: August 08, 2007, 06:00:23 PM »

I totally forgot about this feature of the board. To all who tried to contact me, I am sorry I missed your message until it was too late. I am not good at this computer thing is my only excuse. I had no intention of ignoring any one, I just did.due to my own incompetence.       

BDC

Re: Pm's not read I am sorry
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2007, 06:02:27 PM »

We understand, your from the panhandle, can't expect much now can we.. Hehehe  ;D

J/K

solitary-man

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 09:04:49 AM »

Hey now, watch that panhandle stuff. We may be up here in the middle of nowhere, but we have feelings. I feel like the caveman on Gieco commercial.  O0

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2007, 09:31:43 AM »

Hey now, watch that panhandle stuff. We may be up here in the middle of nowhere, but we have feelings. I feel like the caveman on Gieco commercialO0

They wouldn't move there....  ;D :D ;D O0
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

tom cat

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2007, 02:54:52 PM »

In his wisdom The Lord saw fit to make some people who love it here. Some times when riding through other parts of the country I wonder what it would look like without all those damn trees cluttering up the scenery.

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal