Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: YA'LL AIN'T GONNA BELIEVE THIS!  (Read 1016 times)

tbizzle

YA'LL AIN'T GONNA BELIEVE THIS!
« on: July 30, 2007, 04:32:36 PM »

I posted this on the vtxoa board as well.

I was going down I35 in Fort Worth on Saturday evening. I looked to my left into the oncoming traffic in the opposite lane and saw something that looked kinda weird. There was this orange looking thing headed North and looked like it was standing up. It was about a 1/4 mile away so I couldn't tell what it was. I'm trying to figure out what the hell is that?

It keeps coming and it gets to where I can focus on it and then it passes me.

It was some teenager riding a friggin wheelie on his orange crotch rocket. Now when I say riding, I mean standing up on the back fender with both feet. He has his right hand on the throttle and his left hand sticking straight out like he's got wings or something. No helmet or gear and a line of cars basically following him. This bastard was doing at least 70 mph and he had to have rode the wheelie for a mile or more. He was still riding it when he was out of sight in my mirrors. Now I've had them pass me on both sides actually riding a wheelie but sitting on the seat but never standing on the back fenders. Craziest thing I ever saw.

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Deer Park, Tx
Re: YA'LL AIN'T GONNA BELIEVE THIS!
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 04:37:53 PM »

Kids wonder why their insurance is so high.  If you look at overall numbers, so few ruin it for so many.
Chunk the llama.

HeadGuess

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Wills Point, Texas
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2007, 04:55:49 PM »

There is one guy that does it almost every day on Bush tollway in North Dallas. He has been on the news doing it. I guess the police can't catch him in the act, or at least haven't so far.

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Just another Joe in San Antonio
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2007, 05:47:59 PM »

"Dead man riding" :(
Another proud owner of 2 1800's
04' Honda VTX 1800C
08' Honda GL1800 Goldwing

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2007, 07:21:12 PM »

Yep, a regular thing on Central Expressway, too.  It's usually the dumbass in a t-shirt, cargo shorts and flip flops.   Just takes one Chatty Cathy yapping on her cell in her 6000lb grocery getter to pull over on their dumbass and some poor dude has to come along and pile up the pieces to the right.   >:(

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal