Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Some other things don't add up  (Read 609 times)

tom cat

• Texas X Rider OverLord
Some other things don't add up
« on: June 21, 2007, 09:17:56 PM »

At work, two people I work with had a altercation. One choked the other in front of witnesses. The witnesses broke it up. It was reported to the foreman. As soon as was possible. The foreman wasn't there, and wasn't answering his phone at the time. After 4 hours in the foreman's office, both returned to work, Matter closed, Next morning The victim had a change of heart. It becomes official, The powers that be are angry. They are after the victim because a similar incident involving shoving happened 6 months ago that was not reported.  involving the same two, Yea I know. I am a friend of both of them. The perp hates the victim because he worked with the victim's father and hated him. The Perp is a ticking time bomb for any man smaller than him. I have been there with this man my self,on way more than one occasion, but he knows I will stomp his Cranberries. Still he pushes my limit at work. Over the years I have learned to deal with him. we are friends. His explosions are related to his personal life. The victim though a pain in the Cranberries, screw, anyone for a attaboy, type guy, lazy to the bone, with enough computer skill to suck his way up to relief foreman, went home, talked it over with his wife, thought about, what he would tell his son to do, and changed his mind. To tell the truth I am glad to be rid of the both of them. I just have a problem, with the way it is being done. I have no dog in this fight yet, The company is trying to imply that those who broke up the altercation used  excessive force to do it. They did not. With the exception of the two involved. The other three acted mostly with built in reactions, no thought involved. One ran, the other two broke it up. One shoved the perp from the side to break the choke hold, causing him to stumble but not fall. The other got between, as the anger went off the scale. I don't pretend to know what the company is thinking. I will not loose two good men who were guilty of being there when it went down.   

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
Re: Some other things don't add up
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007, 10:12:46 PM »

I say head for the Radical and "smell the bumper "!!! O0 O0 O0 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ::) ::)  I am glad you care about your fellow workers..... That kept me In trouble most of my work life!!!!     Where were THEY when I needed them???????????????? ::) ::) ??? ??? :o :o :( >:(  R.S.R.L.  tom cat     See you in Denver!!!! O0
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

tom cat

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 11:31:55 PM »

I will be there, and planing to forget how ugly the work place is.   

HD-DEMON

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2007, 11:24:30 AM »

Now a days if you try to help someon and things don't go well you get sue...  I know someone that stop on a car accident and helped some ladie out of her car, she got hurt in the wreck... well my buddy got sued because he "moved" the ladie...  I hate to say this but I don't stop to help anyone for this reason...  If you call 911 they keep you there for ever...  if you get involved @ work and help stop a fight you get in trouble...  HR peopel have a hard job to do, but it should not be their call to make a desition about something they did not witness.  I was a manager once and when you deal with a large group of people from different backgrownds things like this will happen...  is there a real solution... I wish I knew it.  :-\

RocknRoll

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Kingwood, TX
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2007, 02:19:37 PM »

Sounds a mite soap operish on the part of the perp.  Proves it doesn't take any talent to be a jerk - or a bully for that matter.  This girly man just drug three innocents in the poop pile.  Hope you don't get screwed in the fall out.

"Pinch my nipples"
Wanna make God laugh?  -  Tell him your plans!

Wanna make God angry?  -  Treat Him with indifference!

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal