Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Check Out This Website for Cleaning/Waxing Products  (Read 754 times)

tejasx

Check Out This Website for Cleaning/Waxing Products
« on: June 21, 2007, 04:24:12 PM »

I changed the title from Some Things Don't Add Up, in case anyone wants to look at these products. 

Because of a stupid human trick, I had some gas leak on my Leatherlyke bags, causing a discoloration.  Contacted LL and they said to use a product called Forever Black and I could get it online.  Looked it up and a Jeep place in Burleson had it in the store, but that is a long drive and I thought well, I will take the bike and make a ride of it.  Nope! It started pouring rain.  Decided to order from them, they wanted $15 for the kit and $8 to ship from Burleson to Bedford.  Looked online some more and found a place called Classic Motoring Accessories in Tampa Fl.  They had the same product for $12 and free shipping during Father's Day weekend.  Guess where I bought it from.  Looks like they have a good How To section also.

http://properautocare.com/

http://classic-motoring.stores.yahoo.net/fb-1k.html     (direct link to the Forever Black on their site)

Hard to believe I can get something shipped from Florida and at a cheaper price that I can from a place in the same area.  I placed the order online Saturday and it was on my porch on Thursday.  They have a lot of good products I am thinking of trying.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 09:48:58 AM by tejasx »

Muffmaster

• Old Timer
  • Selective Honesty is Not Lying
Re: Some Things Just Don't Add Up
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007, 06:13:18 PM »

I checked out the link but which product, specifically did you get? I didn't see forever black but maybe I missed it?

Muff

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 08:37:13 PM »

Ken I didn't see the Forever Black either but I did see some other care products I did like so I book marked the site. Thanks
Al
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

tejasx

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2007, 02:32:14 AM »

Hey Al and Muff, Not sure why it is not showing up in the menu, but if you type in Forever Black in the search bar in the upper right hand corner, it will come up. I got the Forever Black Bumper and Trim Cleaner and Reconditioner.

Also, this link will go directly to it, 

http://classic-motoring.stores.yahoo.net/fb-1k.html

I might try some of their other wax and polish products.  They have a good section on how to tips too.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 02:50:41 AM by tejasx »

tejasx

Re: Check Out This Website for Cleaning/Waxing Products
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2007, 04:12:14 PM »

Ok, got my Forever Black in, this company is awesome to deal with.  Got a lot of great products I want to try.  I applied the FB today and it covered the stains by the gas very well.  The job probably would have looked better, but I had a few Miller Lites in me, but overall it looks good.

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal