Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: motorcycletunes.com  (Read 1908 times)

Kentagious

• Master Tejano Rider
motorcycletunes.com
« on: June 14, 2007, 09:27:43 AM »

Does anybody has any experience or knowledge of this websites product?
http://www.motorcycletunes.com/default.asp
I guess it don't seem wrong if it ain't being done to you.
2015 Victory Cross Country Tour
04' VTX 1300 S

tejasx

Re: motorcycletunes.com
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2007, 11:49:31 AM »

I would like to know also.  Prices aren't bad and I see the speakers are JVC.

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Just another Joe in San Antonio
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2007, 12:10:31 PM »

I like the fact that some have "remote controls". My handle bars are just too far to reach. ;) ;D
Another proud owner of 2 1800's
04' Honda VTX 1800C
08' Honda GL1800 Goldwing

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2007, 12:30:17 PM »

I like the fact that some have "remote controls". My handle bars are just too far to reach. ;) ;D
     RD if you EVER had a passenger you would understand what the remote was for!!! ;D ;D ;D :'( :-* ::) O0
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

justin69

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "NO PAIN, NO STAIN!!!" Ft. worth
    • http://myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2007, 06:09:06 PM »

you know, they say you get what you pay for,. but in this case i really don't care because i'll never pay the rediculous prices that everyone else is asking for. 5 and $600 dollars for an amp and some lil speakers is well not worth it, so i might be the first to to try em' out once my broke Cranberries can afford it O0

OCIFFER, I SweAr To DRunK I'M NoT GoD!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider

Kentagious

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2007, 08:29:47 PM »

you know, they say you get what you pay for,. but in this case i really don't care because i'll never pay the rediculous prices that everyone else is asking for. 5 and $600 dollars for an amp and some lil speakers is well not worth it, so i might be the first to to try em' out once my broke Cranberries can afford it O0

I'll contact them and see if a test drive is possible. Web sites are nice and can save money, but checking out the real thing can't be beat.
04' VTX 1300 S

hookem

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Port Neches, Texas
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2007, 10:24:41 PM »

I have heard this set-up on a HD with V&H pipes.  Rode it, and while I don't think it was quite as loud as my Big Shots, I had absolutely NO problem clearly hearing the tunes.
Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.
Ronald Reagan

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2007, 10:58:25 PM »

These are $160.00 for two JVC speakers and a 150 watt amplifier. The headlight mounts the speakers are in have a blue "high beam indicator" built into the top. I have some that a bolt cross threaded on when first installing them because of the angle I had the handlebar clamp at... otherwise the install and finish is great.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 11:01:55 PM by snake »
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

Kentagious

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2007, 05:38:52 AM »

These are $160.00 for two JVC speakers and a 150 watt amplifier. The headlight mounts the speakers are in have a blue "high beam indicator" built into the top. I have some that a bolt cross threaded on when first installing them because of the angle I had the handlebar clamp at... otherwise the install and finish is great.
Thanks for the info. The Honda dealership had a system that wasn't as powerful but the price was just under $400. That seamed high. Wife said we need a music system or she would sing in my ear. My dog has better pitch.
04' VTX 1300 S

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal