Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Duke's Bedford  (Read 2798 times)

tejasx

Re: Duke's Bedford
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2007, 03:46:00 PM »

the parking is waaaaaaaaaay better in addison, but not even close to the view we got in bedford! waaaaaaaaay more eye candy :o :o :o :o :o i think you already figured that one out huh tejasx O0

oh yeah, I flet like a dirty old man, and I loved it  O0 O0 O0

Yeah Ken... I guess that makes two of us... Being an old man and having all those young hotties around is awsome huh..??? Lolololol... ;D ;D ;D ;D

In other words, Dan, a return trip soon?  :) :)

tejasx

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2007, 04:43:13 PM »

hey X-Tc, we saw you drive in and leave at Duke's, where did ya go?

psycoticfrenzy

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2007, 08:38:26 PM »

You old guys crack me up. LOL Had a good time with everyone. Met some new people. We will have to do it again. A few of  use are planin on going to Icehouse on Thursday. Everyone is welcome to join. We can post more for those interested. Or just ask Justin about it. He is def going.

x-tc rider

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2007, 09:23:09 PM »

Hey Tejasx,
I rode through, but I wasn't really familiar with the crowd, and i was thinking I would get caught in the rain., so i rolled out...chocolate melts faster when it's wet. ;D ;D ;D

tejasx

« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2007, 06:37:26 AM »

We were out on the patio, it was crowded.  I kept looking at the clouds, but I live close.  Maybe we will see ya'll at the next one.

x-tc rider

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2007, 02:35:47 PM »

who is going to the Ice House on Tomorrow? and what time are ya leaving? Would like to roll with some X'ers in there. I think the weather is suppose to be good. O0
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal