Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Questions on J&M CB Handlebar mounted All-in-one Unit  (Read 3442 times)

HD-DEMON

Re: Questions on J&M CB Handlebar mounted All-in-one Unit
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2007, 09:04:19 AM »

just for the hell of it I called a local Harley dealer and guess what... they have  a CB in stock... too bad you don't have a Harley. ;D

good luck in your trip sucka....   8)

P.S.  life is wonderful

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2007, 09:45:12 AM »

Yeah, but how much is your CB radio, sucka???  That's what I thought...now sit down!  ;)

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2007, 12:36:39 PM »

Well, the story continues...

Lori and I called several J&M resellers this morning, and we came across one in Murray, KY called Overby's Two Wheel Sound (www.twowheelsound.com).  When I called the 800 number, a man named Robert answered the phone.  I told him my dilemma and asked if he had the correct unit in stock, which he did.  I asked if he could get it shipped out today, and he told me he was at a rally and he'd have to go back to his store, get it boxed up and take it over to the Post Office, but he would do it!   :o  Wow, talk about customer service!  So I'm putting in a plug for Overby's Two Wheel Sound...thank you, Robert!!

So, I should have my correct unit on Monday!  And, his prices were just a little cheaper than Sierra Electronics! 8)

HD-DEMON

« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2007, 03:33:59 PM »

Yeah, but how much is your CB radio, sucka???  That's what I thought...now sit down!  ;)

mine came with the bike...  either way Lori don't want to talk to you while she is rading... she's got a nice Harmand/Kardon radio that will keep her company...   ;)
Pages: 1 2 [3]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal