Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: To kill, or not.  (Read 5388 times)

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
Re: To kill, or not.
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2007, 01:23:43 PM »

Friggin Hilarious Hooter! ;D :o I'm willin' to bet coercion will not do the deed though. Bring it on big boy! Oh wait... what were those noises I heard coming through the painfully thin walls? Could Jeffery Dhamer actually been in the room next to me? ;D
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

hobo

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Cedar Creek Lake
    • westcherry.com
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2007, 02:53:25 PM »

Whooooooweeeeeee! This is really getting interesting!

Sworn secrets, coercion. What's next? Blackmail? Stalking? Bumper sniffing dogs? Find out, in the next exciting episode, "BBT V", coming soon!

Stay tuned!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
My 2003 1800C lives at the shores of Cedar Creek Lake in Mabank, Texas
Don't make me get nekkid!... Smell The Bumper... I got my cookies!

tom cat

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2007, 06:33:31 PM »

Well this morning the momma person got home after I had gone to work, and the bunny was still alive.She took it to a Wild animal rescue shelter. I don't care if it takes 5 bottles of tokillya, and Ten fat girls with feather dusters chucked up in power drills. I am going to get the story of this, smell the bumper, thing.   

snake

• What a ride it's been!
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2007, 07:28:27 AM »

DAYUM! That's one I never even tried Tom! Feather dusters in power drills! I might havta' give that a try! ;D ;D
     420! Yeah, baby!

hobo

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Cedar Creek Lake
    • westcherry.com
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2007, 11:16:43 AM »

DAYUM! That's one I never even tried Tom! Feather dusters in power drills! I might havta' give that a try! ;D ;D

Whew! That IS the most tempting offer so far, huh? I guess it deserves something. How about this:

Well...it happened after midnight in the last hours of the rally. Most had long since made their way to their tents and were resting up for the next day's ride home. As the moon slowly made it's way across the starry sky, only five weary riders remained at the smouldering coals of the dying campfire, sipping spirits and telling tales of two wheels. Then, all of a sudden.....

It doesn't deserve power driven feather dusters, but that's all you get out of me.

txvtxrider

« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2007, 11:21:27 AM »

this smell the bumper mess is gettin very interesting...no tellin' what might have happened if there were only 5 folks sittin around a campfire sippin on some suds could have done or said...it may be safer not  knowing, seein who knows the story of this, cant be too good!  or could it?!?

snake

• What a ride it's been!
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2007, 12:08:22 PM »

Hobo, now, you know everyone wasn't sitting down all the time...'specially when "it" occurred...
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 12:23:05 PM by snake »
     420! Yeah, baby!

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2007, 12:37:12 PM »

I think there may be a book deal in thi$$$$$$$$$$$$ ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D O0
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

txvtxrider

« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2007, 12:45:51 PM »

please allow all profits go towards a new bike for me although i did not smell the bumper!

hobo

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Cedar Creek Lake
    • westcherry.com
« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2007, 02:53:32 PM »

Hobo, now, you know everyone wasn't sitting down all the time...'specially when "it" occurred...

another carefully crafted clue?...fact based on the law of physics? ...meaningless drivel?

It may sound like the cat that ate the canary, but I know different...

This cartoon was inserted for humorous content only. No referrence to any "snake" was meant to be made as far as to implement him/it in the responsibllity of any act committed by any of the crazed individuals at BBTIV. Due to the nature of current world situations, all incoming e-mail and personal messages will be scanned for explosive comments before being read.... :)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 03:21:11 PM by hobo »

tom cat

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2007, 03:10:15 PM »

Ok bring on the book. The documentiry, or even the feature length movie. If Spielburg is not interested, at least Tell the damn story. Check the BBT site for a new post. 

Boogie

• Master Tejano Rider
  • GULF OF MEXICO
« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2007, 04:53:31 PM »

In the mist of a drunkin stupor,
 The drunken 5 just think something happened and they decided to just pull everyone into it to make it funny when in fact it scared them shitless.
  We will never know what happened because the embaressment would just be to much.   ???
                      Native Texan, I ride a steel horse

tom cat

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2007, 07:24:55 PM »

I don't care if they were cornholed by aliens over the bumper. The Fab 5 could have remained silent regarding their blood oath. My curiosity would never have been a factor. Now I am on the scent of a story that is being told one hint at a time. Knowing some of the Perps, Bro's though they are, I don't trust their fuzzy memories. By next year the story will have morphed into legend and the usual suspects will have had a year to all become heroes and champions. Tell it all,,,, I don't think I'd of told that.

snake

• What a ride it's been!
« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2007, 10:26:45 PM »

You are right, of course, Tom. We should get away from all talk of this, and the ones involved remember the reason. How is the baby rabbit doin', Tom?
     420! Yeah, baby!

tom cat

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2007, 11:15:59 PM »

Out of my life. ;D I do wish it well, To have lived for three days with eyes shut being constantly handled by my kids, me and the wife, and dropped several times by the kids on a cement floor,as well as all the help from my dash rodent, it is one tough little bunny. It is now in the care of those at the wild animal rescue shelter. Mostly grad students working on a degree in the field. I still have rabbits galore, but I make a sorry Cranberries Elmer Fudd. 
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal