Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: The unthinkable happened at ROT  (Read 3690 times)

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
Re: The unthinkable happened at ROT
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2007, 04:33:14 PM »

Regardless, my honest opinion is I could careless what anyone rides.  I have my reasons why I wouldn't ride a Harley, but I also have reasons why I wouldn't drive a pontiac.  People always move on to other bikes, but I would hope the friendships would stay.  I wouldn't expect everyone to ride a VTX for the rest of their lives.

I change my mind every week about other bikes or changing mine up, but because of the X I've made countless numbers of new friends and I assume most feel the same way.

I know I do... I chuckle at the response folks get on this board when they introduce themselves, and ask if it's okay, since they don't have an X. "Sure!" "Hell Yeah!" "The More the Merrier!!" But let an X rider sell it, and move on to another bike/brand, and the story changes... "Traitor!" "Too good for us now?!?" And I know some of that is just teasing, but there may be a part that is reality.  ;D O0 
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2007, 04:48:29 PM »

"Traitor!" "Too good for us now?!?"    ;D ;D ;D ;D >:(  We don't care how many times you f$#%^ up JIM--------JEFF we still like you bro !!! :P :P :P ::) ::)   :D :D   Smell the bumper   O0 O0 O0 No one thinks YOU are too good for us   :-\ :-\ :-\ ;D ;D
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 04:50:06 PM by VTreX »
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2007, 06:49:12 PM »

"Traitor!" "Too good for us now?!?"    ;D ;D ;D ;D >:(  We don't care how many times you f$#%^ up JIM--------JEFF we still like you bro !!! :P :P :P ::) ::)   :D :D   Smell the bumper   O0 O0 O0 No one thinks YOU are too good for us   :-\ :-\ :-\ ;D ;D

No offense, Kenny. I'd never confuse you with reality...  ;D ;) 8)
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

BIG A

• Master Tejano Rider
  • belton texas 06Goldwing 06KTM 450 08 KTM 690E
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2007, 07:28:37 PM »

after buying my x and finding this board, i've made friends i hope to have from now on no mater what kind of bike i ride, sorry guys your stuck with me ;D ;D ;D ;) O0
YOU DON'T QUIT RIDING WHEN YOU GET OLD---YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU QUIT RIDING

txgaboy

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Texas/Georgia Boy Austin, Texas
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2007, 09:01:56 PM »

after buying my x and finding this board, i've made friends i hope to have from now on no mater what kind of bike i ride, sorry guys your stuck with me ;D ;D ;D ;) O0

O0 Yep, I was worried about having enough pall bearers when I go!! I think I have that problem solved!!  I come across kinda harsh, but I was trained that way!  It's good to know I can/will help when needed and can expect some help also!!!!!!!   Life can be gooood!!!!!!!! :-* :-* O0
Most all straight Southern white males
spend there entire lives trying to avoid
being pissants. - Lewis Grizzard

'05 1300 VTX retro (red) Sold
'07 GOLDWING  (Metallic Dark Blue)

PGR Rider; when I can
US Army, 1969 - 1982

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Just another Joe in San Antonio
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2007, 09:41:39 PM »

Regardless, my honest opinion is I could careless what anyone rides.  I have my reasons why I wouldn't ride a Harley, but I also have reasons why I wouldn't drive a pontiac.  People always move on to other bikes, but I would hope the friendships would stay.  I wouldn't expect everyone to ride a VTX for the rest of their lives.

I change my mind every week about other bikes or changing mine up, but because of the X I've made countless numbers of new friends and I assume most feel the same way.

I know I do... I chuckle at the response folks get on this board when they introduce themselves, and ask if it's okay, since they don't have an X. "Sure!" "Hell Yeah!" "The More the Merrier!!" But let an X rider sell it, and move on to another bike/brand, and the story changes... "Traitor!" "Too good for us now?!?" And I know some of that is just teasing, but there may be a part that is reality.  ;D O0 

It's all fun, till someone gets hurt. Right? :'( :'(

Another proud owner of 2 1800's
04' Honda VTX 1800C
08' Honda GL1800 Goldwing

tom cat

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2007, 06:55:25 AM »

Even when someone gets hurt we laugh at his dumb Cranberries, As long, as its, not real bad, and they didn't scratch their bike. 

forevrtxan

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • (Leander) Austin, Texas
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2007, 08:29:56 AM »

Even when someone gets hurt we laugh at his dumb Cranberries, As long, as its, not real bad, and they didn't scratch their bike. 

<----Perfect example
David

'05 1800R2 (with sidestand down)

Old enuff to know better....but young enuff to still do it!!!!!!

Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway~~John Wayne

All the way up in there!!!! (Quote from VTreX at BBTIII)

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2007, 08:36:36 AM »

I'm not laughing at those, I'm droolin'...  O0
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300
Pages: 1 2 [3]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal