Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: So who's NOT going to BBT?  (Read 1845 times)

VTXGRL

• Old Timer
  • Grapevine
So who's NOT going to BBT?
« on: May 11, 2007, 04:31:44 PM »

That's right, raise your hands... who else is not going to BBT?  A couple of you non-BBT'ers want to ride around on Saturday?  I'm thinking of saddling up and heading out at 10:00 or 10:30am, maybe meet outside Wilhoites an go from there?  Not sure of any really good roads to take, but I usually head WNW from the Grapevine area. 

If not, I'll head out on my lonesome and seek out the best Dairy Queens the land has to offer  ;D
“You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas”
~ Davy Crockett
2006 VTX 1300R candy black cherry

tejasx

Re: So who's NOT going to BBT?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2007, 04:43:04 PM »

Wish I could join ya, I had the day off and then got told to come in on Sat for a while.  May just ride the bike to work and head out from there.  Ha planned on Sunday, but the wife committed us to a family event and she reminded me is was Mother's Day.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2007, 04:44:39 PM by tejasx »

tejasx

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2007, 04:54:49 PM »

I am thinking about hitting the bike nite at the Sonic in Hurst tonight

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2007, 07:38:12 PM »

Michele and I are going to be in town, too.  I am always up fro a Chocolate Extreme Blizzard.   O0

slowbluesriff

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2007, 08:22:14 PM »

unfortunatly i can't do crappola... hey i need a rear tire if anyone wants to gimme theirs.... you know if your tired of riding already.
preferably 200/60/16 but needy people can't be picky...:)
03 1800c
Bald Cranberries tires and low on gas!
" I am glad my weiner is where i can reach it, and not between my shoulderblades"

VTXGRL

• Old Timer
  • Grapevine
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2007, 09:01:50 PM »

Cool, anyone wanting to go run around for a few hours meet up at Wilhoites around 10:30... maybe I'll figure out some good roads to take!
~ Davy Crockett

studdog

• Old Timer
  • Semper Fi
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2007, 10:31:12 PM »

Michele and I are going to be in town, too.  I am always up fro a Chocolate Extreme Blizzard.   O0

A man after my own heart.  You know every now and then my cholesterol levels get a little low and have to be replenished.  The fried pie house in Oklahoma is a long way to go for double deep fried grease.  I'm thinkin we could find some a little closer to home    O0
BJ & Miss Angela

'05 VTX 1800C-Darkside-110 CI of rompin', stompin', hellfire and damnation

terrible TC

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2007, 11:33:06 PM »

Ill be home. Or Ill be somewhere around here. No rallies for me this year, or at least this month.

studdog

• Old Timer
  • Semper Fi
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2007, 08:10:05 AM »

I doesn't really matter when it comes to getting together to get in the wind, but I'm pretty sure the BBT is next week end.  I only mention it because it sounds like ya'll are looking to get together this week end.  But next week end when most will be at BBT, we're fixin to do this poker run.  It benefits Scottish Rite hospital. 

http://www.abcpokerrun.net/

I've done it before and they do a pretty good job.  Raise a lot of money in the process.

BJ & Miss Angela

'05 VTX 1800C-Darkside-110 CI of rompin', stompin', hellfire and damnation

VTXGRL

• Old Timer
  • Grapevine
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2007, 09:07:53 AM »

I doesn't really matter when it comes to getting together to get in the wind, but I'm pretty sure the BBT is next week end.  I only mention it because it sounds like ya'll are looking to get together this week end.  But next week end when most will be at BBT, we're fixin to do this poker run.  It benefits Scottish Rite hospital. 

http://www.abcpokerrun.net/

I've done it before and they do a pretty good job.  Raise a lot of money in the process.

Thanks man, I thought it was this weekend!  Anyway, we're headed out, maybe we'll catch some of you around town.
~ Davy Crockett

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal