Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Free Crawfish  (Read 942 times)

RocknRoll

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Kingwood, TX
Free Crawfish
« on: April 27, 2007, 01:02:00 PM »

Stubbs on Telephone Road is having an open house tomorrow 4-28-07.  Free food including crawfish.  Taquerias Arandas, Hooters, Fox & Hound Smokehouse & Tavern and Cap. Wayne & the Crew.  2000 pounds of crawfish will make the ultimate sacrifice for your dining enjoyment.  Door prizes etc.  Stubbs sells Honda, Suzuki and Harley.  Food while it lasts from 11 till 3.

Might be cool if ya got nothin else to do.
Wanna make God laugh?  -  Tell him your plans!

Wanna make God angry?  -  Treat Him with indifference!

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
Re: Free Crawfish
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2007, 01:18:38 PM »

Wish I was closer....   :(

LianeM1178

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2007, 01:44:43 PM »

I love me some crawfish!  They have it at the Gulf Greyhound park in LaMarque every Thursday $10 all you can eat and 50 cent beers. 

BobB

• Old Timer
  • Cypress, TX
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2007, 02:15:21 PM »

Did you see this in the paper today.  Strange accident:
A motorcycle dealership employee died Thursday afternoon while test riding a customer's bike in southeast Houston.

Cody A. Campbell, 22, an employee of Stubbs Motorcycle in the 4400 block of Telephone Road, was test riding a customer's bike at the dealership around 4:20 p.m.,police said.

Witnesses told police Campbell lost control of the motorcycle and struck a wooden stage set up for concerts that Stubbs occasionally sponsors in the back parking lot.

He was pronounced dead at the scene.

It's not known at this time whether Campbell was wearing a helmet at the time of the accident. The case is still under investigation, but police said no charges are expected to be filed.

The operations manager at Stubbs declined to comment.

LianeM1178

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2007, 02:30:27 PM »

If thats the case they ought to charge for the crawfish and give a donation to the family.  Poor guy

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2007, 02:39:53 PM »

Witnesses told police Campbell lost control of the motorcycle and struck a wooden stage set up for concerts that Stubbs occasionally sponsors in the back parking lot.

:o  I wonder how fast he was going on the customers bike in the back parking lot??? 

RocknRoll

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Kingwood, TX
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2007, 03:26:06 PM »

Pretty darn fast.  On a Busa.  Had never ridden one.  Rumor is the poor guy actually worked at the Harley dealership.  Asked the shop foreman at the Honda/Suzuki dealership if he could ride the Busa around in the back lot.  The back lot is very large and is used for the Rider's Edge m/c safety course.  Apparently couldn't get off the throttle on first pass across the lot.  Left a family.

Sad story.  There probably will be a donation component to tomorrow's event.
Wanna make God laugh?  -  Tell him your plans!

Wanna make God angry?  -  Treat Him with indifference!

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney,TX <>< Member since 2004
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2007, 05:44:10 PM »

Stubbs on Telephone Road is having an open house tomorrow 4-28-07.  Free food including crawfish.  Taquerias Arandas, Hooters, Fox & Hound Smokehouse & Tavern and Cap. Wayne & the Crew.  2000 pounds of crawfish will make the ultimate sacrifice for your dining enjoyment.  Door prizes etc.  Stubbs sells Honda, Suzuki and Harley.  Food while it lasts from 11 till 3.

Might be cool if ya got nothin else to do.

Went last year and you can go back as many times for refills.....................

Life is too short for drama or petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.

sherri

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • The Woodlands
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2007, 10:32:25 AM »

we leaving in little bit, hope to see some people there.

Sherri

If you ever see me with horns sticking out of my helmet
call an ambulance  .  .  .  .    I’ve hit a deer

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal