Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: BlueBonnet Thunder Rally  (Read 14445 times)

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
Re: BlueBonnet Thunder Rally
« Reply #75 on: May 02, 2007, 01:22:26 PM »

Well it is raining outside and I just got home from work sooooo Yes am Bored!!!  ;D ;D Won't be in a few because it will be hitting the Sofa and cutting some zzzzzzz.  ;D
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #76 on: May 02, 2007, 01:29:09 PM »

Well it is raining outside and I just got home from work sooooo Yes am Bored!!!  ;D ;D Won't be in a few because it will be hitting the Sofa and cutting some zzzzzzz.  ;D

Hey man before you cop a zzzz, what's with Hillsboro Thursday morning?
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #77 on: May 02, 2007, 05:51:33 PM »

Hey man before you cop a zzzz, what's with Hillsboro Thursday morning?
  If meet up with you in Hillsboro Thursday 17th and meet some of the others in Hamilton<< eating lunch there.  Looks like about 131 miles from Emory to Hillsboro and Hillsboro to Hamilton is about 71 miles. Mapquest is saying >>
                                                         Total Est. Time: 2 hours, 20 minutesTotal Est. Distance: 71.34 miles

Member since 2004

hooter

« Reply #78 on: May 02, 2007, 07:44:20 PM »

Ok so your sayin you'd have to leave your place by 6:30 to make the 9:30 KSU outa Hillsboro? Are you saying your not coming thru Hillsboro? Are you saying meet you in Hamilton? Are you coming thru Hillsboro but can't make the 9:30? You saying you want to get some before you leave the house and that will throw behind schedule? (what's 4 minuets) What is it your trying to say? :-\ I'm easy, have 4 days, you make the call.  ;D ;D ;D O0 I'm not trying to make or even go on RD's ride at 3, even if we're there. Miller time for Hooter O0

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Just another Joe in San Antonio
« Reply #79 on: May 02, 2007, 07:59:02 PM »

Ok so your sayin you'd have to leave your place by 6:30 to make the 9:30 KSU outa Hillsboro? Are you saying your not coming thru Hillsboro? Are you saying meet you in Hamilton? Are you coming thru Hillsboro but can't make the 9:30? You saying you want to get some before you leave the house and that will throw behind schedule? (what's 4 minuets) What is it your trying to say? :-\ I'm easy, have 4 days, you make the call.  ;D ;D ;D O0 I'm not trying to make or even go on RD's ride at 3, even if we're there. Miller time for Hooter O0

:'( :'( :'(
Another proud owner of 2 1800's
04' Honda VTX 1800C
08' Honda GL1800 Goldwing

snake

• What a ride it's been!
« Reply #80 on: May 02, 2007, 10:27:38 PM »

Hooter, not sure about Chad, but if I meet Chad in Sulphur springs or Emory and ride over to Corsicana , then to Hamilton, then to hwy 16 south...

mapquest says the total ride time will be 10 hrs, 59 minutes without gas or food stops. I will go out on a limb here...and say that since Chads ride will only be about 1 hour, 30  to 45 minutes shorter, we probably won't be planning any extra riding afterwards. ;D

Now , I'd be up for one if I went interstate, it would only take about nine hours, with gas stops. :o

Yeah, I feel sure we can pick you up coming through no problem. Going the way planned, about 6 hours from here to you...no gas stops. If I leave here at 5 it puts me meeting Chad and the group about 615-630 out of Sulphur springs and at your place close to 11. Will that work for you? That wouldn't put us into Hamilton till about 1 though. Of course, mapquest shows two hours thirteen minutes to go the 71 miles or so to Hamilton. That wouldn't be right would it? What kinda' road is 22? OK?

« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 10:41:35 PM by snake »
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

Muffmaster

• Old Timer
  • Selective Honesty is Not Lying
« Reply #81 on: May 03, 2007, 04:56:08 AM »

Ya'll are makin my head hurt :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

hooter

« Reply #82 on: May 03, 2007, 05:07:16 AM »

No way 2 hr and 20 from Hillsboro to Hamilton, About 1:30 to 1:45. 22 is 2 lane good road and will cut off 22 to 219 just west of the Whitney Dam and come out on 281 at Cransfields Gap just north of Evant. Haven't riden 219 before but HoBo sez it's a good road and looks a little shorter. Late to work write more later

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #83 on: May 03, 2007, 06:37:00 AM »

Ya'll are makin my head hurt :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Me too!  :( I'm gonna quit lookin' at this thread. :-X
04' Honda VTX 1800C

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #84 on: May 03, 2007, 01:12:00 PM »

Ok!! Meet you (Hooter) in Hillsboro!! Iam in no hurry and can speak for Minicop and Hangman on getting down to Freddysburg. If in hurry to ride with RD at 3 pm Snake Iam sure the Interstate would be the fastest on getting there. I would just like to take my time and not be in a hurry. So there are my thoughts!! ::) Hooter are you in a hurry??  ;D ;D
Member since 2004

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #85 on: May 03, 2007, 01:17:21 PM »

It's like a train wreak....I can't turn away. :-\ :-\ :-\
04' Honda VTX 1800C

snake

• What a ride it's been!
« Reply #86 on: May 03, 2007, 04:36:05 PM »

You're eatin' it up! Whatchyoo doin' slummin' over here? Huh? Eatin' it up, LOL ;D

Chad, my plans are those mentioned
"Hooter, I feel sure we can pick you up coming through no problem. Going the way planned, about 6 hours from here to you...no gas stops. If I leave here at 5 it puts me meeting Chad and the group about 615-630 out of Sulphur springs and at your place close to 11."

Does that work for ya'll Chad?
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

Muffmaster

• Old Timer
  • Selective Honesty is Not Lying
« Reply #87 on: May 03, 2007, 04:57:03 PM »

AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH MY HEAD :o :o

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #88 on: May 03, 2007, 06:46:34 PM »

Sounds ok with me!! Say meet in Emory at 6:30am or so. Will pass the word. Just looking at a differnt way of going to Hillsboro from Emory and might be a little shorter.

Start:Emory, TX US
End:Hillsboro, TX US
Total Est. Time: 3 hours, 30 minutes Total Est. Distance: 109.43 miles
Member since 2004

hooter

« Reply #89 on: May 03, 2007, 08:42:22 PM »

My main thing was if yawl were coming thru Hillsboro, then we'll tag up. Hurry, no I'm not in a hurry. RD, I know you've got a ride planed leaving at 3 and I'm sorry I more than likely won't want to make it due to the fact that I will have just rolled in from Big Bend area and then basically gas up and out again. Sorry for the headache. RD - BC powders work wonders, take 2  ;D ;D :D Muff you need to take 4 cause you've got a big head  :D :D ;D ;D
Chad - John, you give me a time your rollin thru and I'll be there. If we don't tag up in Hamilton with everybody else, then so be it. Maybe they'll adjust their time schedule to fit the timing of our arrival. If your saying 11, then I'll be there at 10:30 and wait. Snake you've got the longest ride of any so it's your call. You and Chad work it out cause I just took 4 BC's too! ;D ;D ;D

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal