Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: BlueBonnet Thunder Rally  (Read 14452 times)

hobo

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Cedar Creek Lake
    • westcherry.com
Re: BlueBonnet Thunder Rally
« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2007, 08:21:00 PM »

If y'all are rolling 22 thru Hillsboro?, then I'll meet ya there.

I have to agree that a KSU of 12:00 is best, (from Hamilton). It's about 1 1/2 hours to Hamilton from Hillsboro, so I'll be rollin' through Hillsboro about 9:30 am. Any place there you want to meet?
My 2003 1800C lives at the shores of Cedar Creek Lake in Mabank, Texas
Don't make me get nekkid!... Smell The Bumper... I got my cookies!

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2007, 08:37:01 PM »

If y'all are rolling 22 thru Hillsboro?, then I'll meet ya there.

I have to agree that a KSU of 12:00 is best, (from Hamilton). It's about 1 1/2 hours to Hamilton from Hillsboro, so I'll be rollin' through Hillsboro about 9:30 am. Any place there you want to meet?

There's a big Love's station, truck stop at 22 and I-35, east side of 35 and on the right for those of you needing gas and something to chew on and coffee. 9:30 no prob. How about ya Snake, Chad ?   
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

hooter

« Reply #62 on: April 30, 2007, 08:50:54 PM »

Muffy, Ice, T, Dan, Justin, Panda, forget the roll call and all the others from the North (DFW area), y'all chime in and say what you think about meeting in Hillsboro. It's a straight shot down the I-35's for everbody in the Metro-Mess area. Speak up, don't be shy  8) 8)
How about ya PoP's, you and Karan going?
« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 08:53:25 PM by hooter »

hobo

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Cedar Creek Lake
    • westcherry.com
« Reply #63 on: April 30, 2007, 09:22:28 PM »

There's a big Love's station, truck stop at 22 and I-35, east side of 35 and on the right for those of you needing gas and something to chew on and coffee. 9:30 no prob. How about ya Snake, Chad ?   

Perfect place to meet. 9:30 am. Love's station. Hillsboro. I'll be there. Then I'm taking 22 and 219 to Hamilton. Should be there by 11:00-11:30 at the latest.

And for lunch? What say we meet at Storm's in Hamilton? Anyone? I ain't locked in to anything, so if someone wants to go somewhere else, I'm game.
My 2003 1800C lives at the shores of Cedar Creek Lake in Mabank, Texas
Don't make me get nekkid!... Smell The Bumper... I got my cookies!

TexPops

• Old Timer
  • Azle (Eagle Mountain Lake) n.w. of Ft.Worth
« Reply #64 on: April 30, 2007, 09:26:48 PM »

Muffy, Ice, T, Dan, Justin, Panda, forget the roll call and all the others from the North (DFW area), y'all chime in and say what you think about meeting in Hillsboro. It's a straight shot down the I-35's for everbody in the Metro-Mess area. Speak up, don't be shy  8) 8)

Al, We're going down Friday morning. We're camping so Karan's gonna drive the truck with all our gear and the BBT shirts and Tolly and Robin's gear and ........ ;D ;D I think we're gonna ride with Paperpeddler. He says he knows some great backroads on the way down. O0

hooter

« Reply #65 on: April 30, 2007, 09:45:45 PM »

Al, We're going down Friday morning. We're camping so Karan's gonna drive the truck with all our gear and the BBT shirts and Tolly and Robin's gear and ........ ;D ;D I think we're gonna ride with Paperpeddler. He says he knows some great backroads on the way down. O0

Kool!!! Of I don't forget them, I've got a cigar with your name on it ;D ;D

snake

• What a ride it's been!
« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2007, 08:36:31 AM »

Over the weekend talked to Hangman, Minicop about meeting up in Hamilton and riding with a larger group and they said sounded good to them!! Could possibly be another Xer going ( Torque) but with him it will have to get super great riding weather!!  ;D ;D lol Was looking at the map about going towards Hamillton if we took 31 over to Corsicana and the to Hamilton. Any thoughts Snake?? 8)
I looked at the map, and don't even see a way to use 31 after we leave Rowlett.??
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #67 on: May 01, 2007, 08:37:50 AM »

Just be sure to fill up your motorcycle with JET Fuel before you ride with Earl!!  ;D ;D
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #68 on: May 01, 2007, 08:39:39 AM »

Over the weekend talked to Hangman, Minicop about meeting up in Hamilton and riding with a larger group and they said sounded good to them!! Could possibly be another Xer going ( Torque) but with him it will have to get super great riding weather!!  ;D ;D lol Was looking at the map about going towards Hamillton if we took 31 over to Corsicana and the to Hamilton. Any thoughts Snake?? 8)
I looked at the map, and don't even see a way to use 31 after we leave Rowlett.??
  I was looking at going down Hwy 19 and picking up 31. If it was ok with Hangman have him meet us in Emory or yall can come to the house. That way wouldn't have to worry about getting into any traffic heading into Big D!!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 08:50:18 AM by VTXChad »
Member since 2004

TexPops

• Old Timer
  • Azle (Eagle Mountain Lake) n.w. of Ft.Worth
« Reply #69 on: May 01, 2007, 12:03:22 PM »

Just be sure to fill up your motorcycle with JET Fuel before you ride with Earl!!  ;D ;D

I've just ridden with him once and he was following us with his wife on the back, but I HAVE heard some stories!! :D :D ;D O0

hooter

« Reply #70 on: May 01, 2007, 12:48:44 PM »

I was looking at going down Hwy 19 and picking up 31. If it was ok with Hangman have him meet us in Emory or yall can come to the house. That way wouldn't have to worry about getting into any traffic heading into Big D!!

Then you pickin up 22 to Hillsboro?

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #71 on: May 02, 2007, 12:48:23 PM »

Yes Hooter then 22 from Corsicana. What time are you leaving from there?? And Where would be a good place to meet??  8)
Member since 2004

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Just another Joe in San Antonio
« Reply #72 on: May 02, 2007, 12:52:26 PM »

Geez Guys! 5 pages! Would y'all just get on your bikes and get down here! :P ;D ;D

Can't wait to see y'all. O0
Another proud owner of 2 1800's
04' Honda VTX 1800C
08' Honda GL1800 Goldwing

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #73 on: May 02, 2007, 01:07:36 PM »

Geez Guys! 5 pages! Would y'all just get on your bikes and get down here! :P ;D ;D

Just have get our bikes together and work on posting more!!  ;D ;D hey what are when you get 2000?? Super Overlord??  ;D ;D
Member since 2004

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Just another Joe in San Antonio
« Reply #74 on: May 02, 2007, 01:17:05 PM »

Just have get our bikes together and work on posting more!!  ;D ;D hey what are when you get 2000?? Super Overlord??  ;D ;D
We'll have to ask Brock. He's the brain-child behind all the names. Probably....Super Bored-Lord. ;D
Another proud owner of 2 1800's
04' Honda VTX 1800C
08' Honda GL1800 Goldwing
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal