Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Rally Time!  (Read 12192 times)

evilashx

• Old Timer
    • www.AccurateConstructionTexas.com
Re: Rally Time!
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2006, 03:40:18 PM »

You gotta make it Mark, I'm holding a beer with your name on it.

They make a beer called Mark ?.... I knew they'd come around sooner or later....
 I think I'll be able to make it just a couple of wildcards I have to make sure don't pop up this week...Hope to see you guys there..

Brookster

• Old Timer
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2006, 03:44:27 PM »

I had to smote you for that one, too, Skydvr.  DONNA!!!!!!   Does she use a walker now?   Joe

ouch, another smoting !

Dammit Robert, you better make it.  Screw Donna, no one listens to her anymore anyway.
I agree with Tapper !Saw off a leg on Donnas walker or her and come on down !!
PARTY HARD RIDE HARDER !

TomVTX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Blanco, Texas
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2006, 07:27:44 PM »

One week and counting til all you guys get together.  I'm gonna make it over to Luckenbach on Thursday night for a little while since I can't make it for the weekend due to son's graduation.  Looking forward to at least a little bit of fun.

Dusty

« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2006, 04:18:45 AM »

Tom,

When I know a general time that we are going to get there, I'll give you a holler. We'll probably be haning around Randy's wife's new trailor. http://www.texasxriders.com/index.php?topic=254.0 
My youngest son is graduating also, but chose not to walk. He's coming to the rally...probably thinking he is gonna take the old mans bike through the hills, meet some college chick and shack up in my cabin.  :-\ 
I think RD is getting there Thursday too, putting up jalapeno lights I think.  :D  By the way, who is Donna?

See you there!

Bill

TomVTX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Blanco, Texas
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2006, 06:58:15 AM »

Sounds like a plan.  I probably won't be able to get to the campground until 4:30ish.  I've been looking at the trailers too.  I think I've seen every floor plan available.  Even saw one that you can change plan by moving seats/table to new locations.  Figured out real quick you have to make sure you have the right vehicle to pull one.  I had a travel trailer years ago and pulled it with a 1/2 ton.  Really would have been better with a 3/4 ton. 

Tell son to be careful about these hill country chicks, some of them are not too far removed from arkansas hillbillies.  Remember there are hippies and cedar choppers still hanging out in these here ole hills.  lol

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Just another Joe in San Antonio
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2006, 07:54:22 AM »

Remember there are hippies and cedar choppers still hanging out in these here ole hills.  lol

Now Tom, this hurts my feelins.  You know I still wear my tie-dyes and since I retired I'm gonna be choppin a lot ah cedar. ;D

And Jerry has underarm and leg hair! :o Guess he's trying to find his "Natural" self. :D :D
Another proud owner of 2 1800's
04' Honda VTX 1800C
08' Honda GL1800 Goldwing

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2006, 06:29:56 PM »

Got the "Fun Run" route, and stops all done. Went out today to Bandera, Medins, Kerrville, Center Point, Comfort, Boerne, and stopped at Rudy's BBQ. Checked out the roads, after the storms, there was alot of debris. Everything is looking good. BTW, it wasn't too hot, lots of puffy clouds, and blue sky.
Man! The things you guys make me do! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
04' Honda VTX 1800C

forevrtxan

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • (Leander) Austin, Texas
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2006, 11:58:47 AM »

Got the "Fun Run" route, and stops all done. Went out today to Bandera, Medins, Kerrville, Center Point, Comfort, Boerne, and stopped at Rudy's BBQ. Checked out the roads, after the storms, there was alot of debris. Everything is looking good. BTW, it wasn't too hot, lots of puffy clouds, and blue sky.
Man! The things you guys make me do! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Why you were elected prez...Prez!!!! ;)
David

'05 1800R2 (with sidestand down)

Old enuff to know better....but young enuff to still do it!!!!!!

Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway~~John Wayne

All the way up in there!!!! (Quote from VTreX at BBTIII)

Swampfox

« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2006, 01:10:26 AM »

I'm bring the pipe.  "Peace Pipage"  I'm not sure but I'll try to get up there thursday night.
Hell of a way to meet huh!  8) :-X

evilashx

• Old Timer
    • www.AccurateConstructionTexas.com
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2006, 09:52:15 AM »

Well we are going to make it the rally...unfortunately it will be sans motorcycles...I've got to take care of some business in Austin Friday and I will have to take quite a few things with me....reads: won't fit on motorcycles...
 So we are going in the Jeep.. We'll come by and see you guys either Friday or Saturday or both..really bummed about this but it's a living...

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2006, 01:45:26 PM »

Well we are going to make it the rally...unfortunately it will be sans motorcycles...I've got to take care of some business in Austin Friday and I will have to take quite a few things with me....reads: won't fit on motorcycles...
 So we are going in the Jeep.. We'll come by and see you guys either Friday or Saturday or both..really bummed about this but it's a living...

Glad your gonna make it...even if you have to use training wheels, ;) ;D ;D
04' Honda VTX 1800C

jarubio

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Round Rock, TX
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2006, 02:04:37 PM »

RD, stupid question. How much will it be for a day pass? I may be able to convince some friends to go down there for the day.
2005 VTX 1300
Vance & Hines Big Shots Staggered
Kuryakyn Pro Series Hypercharger
K&N Air Filter
Xtreme Revolution Fairing
Cobra Sissy Bar
Lindby Custom Engine Gaurd
Kuryakyn Foot Pegs
I lost count of all of the chrome she has :-D

SHE

• Trailer Queen
« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2006, 10:21:50 PM »

Hope everyone is having Fun!!  Wish we could have been there. :'(
"SHE"
1300C Candy Red

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2006, 09:51:53 PM »

RD, stupid question. How much will it be for a day pass? I may be able to convince some friends to go down there for the day.

Ha! Good one!  ;D
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

N5TWL

• Master Tejano Rider
  • If it hurts when you do that don't do that!
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2007, 01:23:59 PM »

Does antone know what the count was at last years BBT?
MPM
2011 Harley Street Glide, Sedona Orange, Ken Smith pinstriping.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal