Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Rally Time!  (Read 12185 times)

Tapper

• Jakeleg
  • Old Timer
Rally Time!
« on: April 23, 2006, 08:03:22 AM »

*It's Rally time!! *The Bluebonnet Thunder Rally III is just around the corner. May 12, 13, & 14, at the Armadillo Farm Campground, inLuckenbach Texas. www.armadillofarmcampground.com

Guided and self-guided rides in the beautiful Texas Hill Country, BBQ, Fun Run, and more. Camping for all participants is included in the registration fee, and a limited number of cabins are on-site for an additional rental fee. Hotels, Motels, and numerous Bed & Breakfast lodging is available in the Fredricksburg area. Check out the Fredricksburg web-site for additional information. http://www.hill-country-visitor.com/default.asp/city/10

Pre-registration forms are HERE: http://www.ricstir.com/oldwww/BDC_stuff/XRiders/BBTIIIregistration.doc  Pre-registration fees are $30 per person, which includes a BBT III T-shirt and Pin, BBQ dinner on Saturday night, and free camping for Friday and Saturday nights, at the Armadillo Farm Campground. If you do not want a T-shirt and Pin, you can pre-register for $20 per person, which includes the BBQ dinner, and camping for both nights. *All pre-registration forms must be received by April 24th, 2006. *Registration after 4/24/06 is $25 per person advanced or at the gate. This price only includes the BBQ dinner, and free camping on Friday and Saturday nights. Limited quantity's of T-shirts and pins will be available at the on on-site registration table.

Come on out for the weekend, and spend some time with old friends, or come and make some new ones. The Texas X Riders Bluebonnet Thunder Rally is for VTX enthusiasts, but no matter what you ride, you're welcome. Come for the fun, and pre-register now.

RD

PS - Please make sure you save the Pre-Reg file to your computer, update and mail in.  You can right click on the link and do a 'save as'.  Do not try to edit the direct link to the file.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 03:45:08 PM by j1mmyj4m »
Yeah, that Tapper.

A.M.S. Medic

• Tejano
  • Amarillo, Tx.
Re: Rally Time!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2006, 02:15:14 PM »

IF I get to go, I'll be a later comer.  I can't get my days changed.  If I find someone to trade, I'll do that, but yesterday was no good.  I don't know why everyone wants that weekend off.  Joe
Paramedic Rules to live by: All bleeding eventually stops.  All people eventually die.  If you drop the baby, PICK IT UP!!!!

bIgPrO

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Houston, South Side
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2006, 06:28:51 PM »

This event is a blast! Good people (well some) ;D great rides
Bigbear
NO X :(

07 Big Bear Chopper
300 rear tire, 44 degree rake,
S&S 100 Smooth,BBC Tornado Air Kit,V-Twin Pirate footpegs, 191/4 seat height

A.M.S. Medic

• Tejano
  • Amarillo, Tx.
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2006, 06:58:14 PM »

Cool.  You are the first one I SMOTE!!!!  :D :D :D  I hope that doesn't mean anything to seriously...........................................

How bout some cigars!!!!!  Joe
Paramedic Rules to live by: All bleeding eventually stops.  All people eventually die.  If you drop the baby, PICK IT UP!!!!

sawdoc

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2006, 07:07:08 PM »

Hi this is a mississippi rider whose family lives in new braunfels.  We are going to try to make the bluebonnet rally if everything works out.  I hope we get to meet and ride with the texas bunch as that is where I will probably retire and the way the x is holding up I am sure I will still be on it.

ol bob

bIgPrO

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Houston, South Side
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2006, 07:31:32 PM »

Cool.  You are the first one I SMOTE!!!!  :D :D :D  I hope that doesn't mean anything to seriously...........................................

How bout some cigars!!!!!  Joe

When are you arriving? I have some great smokes!
Bigbear
NO X :(

07 Big Bear Chopper
300 rear tire, 44 degree rake,
S&S 100 Smooth,BBC Tornado Air Kit,V-Twin Pirate footpegs, 191/4 seat height

BigNasdy

• Old Timer
    • American veteran Pool Table Sevice
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2006, 07:56:59 PM »

Hope to see ya Joe.... :(
anyone gettin there friday ?
My kidnap victim and I will be arriving around 3pm friday.
Cant wait to get to the knot in the loop saloon!
te he....good smoke.............teh he ...te he....... :) :) :)
d

ThreeD

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2006, 07:58:06 PM »

Wish I was going!  If you have a VTX and you want to experience some fine Hill Country riding and BSing with a bunch of great folks, this is THE event to be at!  I went the first two years, and now, bad luck means I'll have to break the streak.

:-[ :'( :-\ :-[ :'( :-\ :-[ :'( :-\ :-[ :'( :-\ :-[ :'( :-\ :-[ :'( :-\ :-[ :'( :-\ :-[ :'( :-\ :-[ :'( :-\ :-[ :'( :-\ :-[ :'( :-\ :-[ :'( :-\ :-[ :'( :-\

sickx

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2006, 04:14:38 AM »

Hey Texas riders I am pretty sure I can make it . I wanted to last year but had a sons graduation to go to. save me a shirt and pin can't wait!!!!

P.S. I'm the one that hit the cow back in 03. not planning that one agian. I will be coming sometime thursday morning from little rock all have a safe ride.               

Dallas Retro

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2006, 07:25:30 AM »

Will there be a group riding together from Dallas?

Desari

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2006, 07:50:27 AM »

Well Ricstir and I won't be able to make it this year. He is having surgery in a week and won't be recoved enough to ride his bike (for 6-8wks anyway) and the car ride is too rough. We had a wondeful time last year and hope to make it again next year. Everyone...have a great time!!!!

highnote

• Trailer Queen
    • Highnote's VTX Page
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2006, 08:47:10 AM »

It is unlikely I will be able to make it this year (Mother's day and other things going on that weekend).   If I do at all, it will be Friday, coming back Saturday.
Have a great time and see you next time.
Regards,
Lou 

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2006, 01:10:23 PM »

Hey Texas riders I am pretty sure I can make it . I wanted to last year but had a sons graduation to go to. save me a shirt and pin can't wait!!!!            
You have to pre register now to get a shirt and pin for sure. Holler at RD!
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

chrisvtx

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2006, 07:03:43 PM »

Oh Yeah, went last year - going this year.

Can't wait, big fun.  This year I'm bringing the Senorita.

Woo - Hoo.................. ! 8)

Lano

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2006, 08:39:02 PM »

Had a great time last year, met some great people.  Highly recomend.  Can't go this year.  Did a 2500 mile ride to Mexico last month.  I'm always ready, but have obligations for this years dates.  By the way, shortened my user name when I reregistered.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal