Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: LeatherLyke Brackets  (Read 693 times)

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney,TX <>< Member since 2004
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
LeatherLyke Brackets
« on: April 01, 2007, 10:28:43 PM »

I ordered a pair of SS LL brackets.

Jim put them on for me today. It looked easy to install but being I am not the one installing them it would look easy... They seem to be made very good and they hold my LL level. Now I don't feel like they are going to pop off of the bolts.

I can't remember the name of the person/company that made them....... :'(  If you're interested I will send you their web address..
Life is too short for drama or petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.

scottyb1

• Tejano
Re: LeatherLyke Brackets
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 04:23:36 PM »

I recieved mine today so i will be putting them on soon.The web site is www.glensvtxgarage.com.. They do look well made.over a long period of time the leatherlyke will mess the chrome up on the shock,where it rides on it. These keep them off the shocks.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 09:23:48 AM by scottyb1 »
2005 VTX 1300C, candy apple red leatherlyke bags,mustang seat,,honda line deluxe sissy bar,memphis windshield,lots of chrome, mustang tank bib.kuryakyn highway pegs, kuryakyn wide style levers.Jug huggers,K&N air filter

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal