Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: hEY KEBS...  (Read 3589 times)

RocknRoll

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Kingwood, TX
Re: hEY KEBS...
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2007, 05:48:37 PM »

as long as it doesn't include anything about some dead phuquing dog.

Let it go man..... :'( :'(

I'm tryin, but I can't let it go. Takin out Rin Tin Tin, with a hip shot from a slow rollin VTX and then posting it to the internet is just to just too much fun...but I have tapered off.

Shoot - Dog gone it! Bloody thing is over? Barking up the wrong tree?  Nothing to gnaw on?  No bone to pick?  Howling  time!  Lot of growling and whining. Too much Buck Rogersing.  Thread was getting too flea bit anywy.  But all things end.  Putting a bullet in this one.  I know I will probably end up in the dog house for this post.  Letting it go!! ;D ;D
Wanna make God laugh?  -  Tell him your plans!

Wanna make God angry?  -  Treat Him with indifference!

1st Cav

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2007, 08:18:13 PM »

I'm tryin, but I can't let it go. Takin out Rin Tin Tin, with a hip shot from a slow rollin VTX and then posting it to the internet is just to just too much fun...but I have tapered off.

Dude,
Your being a Sausage...let it go. Can't you old farts talk bikes instead of a thread that was deleted a couple days ago? Maybe you and VTreX can get together for a Buck Rogers fest to whine and cry about old post..... ;D         I'll supply the purnes and a box of Depends for you two...

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2007, 08:29:13 PM »

Dude,
Your being a Sausage...let it go. Can't you old farts talk bikes instead of a thread that was deleted a couple days ago? Maybe you and VTreX can get together for a Buck Rogers fest to whine and cry about old post..... ;D         I'll supply the purnes and a box of Depends for you two...

"Your Being a Sausage"....Now that is so unpleasant.  I'm having fun with something that is so stupid that it is not worth acknowledging as serious.... or worthy of  getting pissed off about. But you, whoever the TarterSauce you are, are following me around a motorcycle forum (of all places) worrying about references to something rediculous. That's pathetic. I'd rather be your version of a Sausage than some little pathetic self appointed little hall monitor that keeps score of things that don't matter for AppleSauce.  Now, I'm being a Sausage.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 08:32:49 PM by VT-XS »
YOU CAN ONLY BE YOUNG ONCE, BUT YOU CAN BE IMMATURE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE..

sgtstever

• Master Tejano Rider
  • BOHICA
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2007, 08:33:29 PM »

Dude,

whoever the TarterSauce you are,

Don't you mean "phuq"? ;D ;D ;D
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2007, 08:35:39 PM »

Dude,

whoever the TarterSauce you are,

Don't you mean "phuq"? ;D ;D ;D

I forgot that this wasn't the politically correct forum. I got spoiled over there. lol.

skipppy75

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Cypress, TX
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2007, 08:36:52 PM »

03 1800C bought Aug. 26 and road home 1000+ miles in about 16hrs
05 1300C sold July 21 damaged by 2 deer and road
01 ACE 750 25K miles and sold

1st Cav

« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2007, 08:42:14 PM »

Dude,

"Your Being a Sausage"....Now that is so unpleasant.  I'm having fun with something that is so stupid that it is not worth acknowledging as serious.... or worthy of  getting pissed off about. But you, whoever the TarterSauce you are, are following me around a motorcycle forum (of all places) worrying about references to something rediculous. That's pathetic. I'd rather be your version of a Sausage than some little pathetic self appointed little hall monitor that keeps score of things that don't matter for AppleSauce.  Now, I'm being a Sausage.

Following you around hun.....you wish old man. Don't get your Depends in a wad. What do ya say we talk bikes here instead on old dead threads from two days ago that's all I'm saying. With regard to the "Sausage" comment you seemed to get a bit wound up about that....sometimes the truth is hard to swallow....no pun intended. ;D

1st Cav

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2007, 08:43:09 PM »

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2007, 08:47:17 PM »

Dude,

Following you around hun.....you wish old man. Don't get your Depends in a wad. What do ya say we talk bikes here instead on old dead threads from two days ago that's all I'm saying. With regard to the "Sausage" comment you seemed to get a bit wound up about that....sometimes the truth is hard to swallow....no pun intended. ;D

The "depends" thing you keep coming back to is killing me....no...really. 

Sport, this is as far into dumbass as I go. So go ahead and post whatever your final shot is and feel real good about yourself.

1st Cav

« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2007, 09:00:11 PM »

Dude,

The "depends" thing you keep coming back to is killing me....no...really. 

Sport, this is as far into dumbass as I go. So go ahead and post whatever your final shot is and feel real good about yourself.

No buddy I 'm done as well....I can only venture into dumbass so far as well.
So where are some good places to ride North of Houston??? Travel that area quite a bit and thought about trailering the X to get in some riding time in the evenings.

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2007, 09:11:11 PM »

Favorite is Cleveland toward Cold Spring and then to Huntsville.  Night all.

VTXDEMON

« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2007, 10:48:40 PM »

Come on now... you two steal my post and they talk AppleSauce to each other and just when things are getting good, the two of you kiss and make up...  either way Martin I'll catch you later maybe we can go to Alabama Ice house for some beers and I'll tell you all about it...

untill then

take care amigo

P.S.  Even though that you are an old man, I know that you can take him out... I got 5 bucks on you  O0

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2007, 05:31:05 AM »

Come on now... you two steal my post and they talk AppleSauce to each other and just when things are getting good, the two of you kiss and make up...  either way Martin I'll catch you later maybe we can go to Alabama Ice house for some beers and I'll tell you all about it...

untill then

take care amigo

P.S.  Even though that you are an old man, I know that you can take him out... I got 5 bucks on you  O0

So you got something against kissing and making up?   Ok Gabe. It's time to just drop it.
 ;) ;) ;D ;D

VTXDEMON

« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2007, 06:38:38 AM »

OK  :( 

Let me know if you go for a ride this weekend...  I may want to tag alone... 

Take care buddy

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2007, 06:41:08 AM »

OK  :( 

Let me know if you go for a ride this weekend...  I may want to tag alone... 

Take care buddy

Sunday's open. Let's go down to Galveston. Gotta be back a little before four. 8)
Pages: 1 [2] 3

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal