Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Pre-registration list for Bluebonnet Thunder IV  (Read 8237 times)

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Just another Joe in San Antonio
Re: Pre-registration list for Bluebonnet Thunder IV
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2007, 09:23:33 PM »

Time is ticking away!! :'(

There's several people not on the list, that I know will probably be attending....don't make me start calling you out! j/k

Don't wait till the last minute, please! On May 1st, I'm calling Earl with the sizes to print up the shirts. The cut-off of 4/30....means your registration form needs to be on my desk. O0
Another proud owner of 2 1800's
04' Honda VTX 1800C
08' Honda GL1800 Goldwing

A.M.S. Medic

• Tejano
  • Amarillo, Tx.
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2007, 07:55:17 AM »

Sent my check yesterday..........really..............no lie!!!!!  Well, actually Dee Dee sent it.  NOW do you believe me!!!!  Joe
Paramedic Rules to live by: All bleeding eventually stops.  All people eventually die.  If you drop the baby, PICK IT UP!!!!

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2007, 08:08:52 AM »

Good to hear from you Joe. I know your always there, but you were cuttin' it close this year. ;)
04' Honda VTX 1800C

bIgPrO

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Houston, South Side
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2007, 05:47:18 PM »

Sent my check yesterday..........really..............no lie!!!!!  Well, actually Dee Dee sent it.  NOW do you believe me!!!!  Joe

No chit O0  You brining the stogies? I am planning on attending but depends on the weather ;)

Can I enter the bike contest ;D ;D
Bigbear
NO X :(

07 Big Bear Chopper
300 rear tire, 44 degree rake,
S&S 100 Smooth,BBC Tornado Air Kit,V-Twin Pirate footpegs, 191/4 seat height

A.M.S. Medic

• Tejano
  • Amarillo, Tx.
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2007, 06:30:45 PM »

No chit O0  You brining the stogies? I am planning on attending but depends on the weather ;)

Can I enter the bike contest ;D ;D

That depends.  I may be a non smoker by then. LOL!!!!  I was one for THREE YEARS until BBT #1  when I smoked a cigar!!!!!  The first one didn't do to much.  It was the FINE one YOU gave me that got me going again!!!!! LOL!!!!  But I don't blame you.  I blame Dusty for taking my one and only Black Sheep.......................................  Joe
Paramedic Rules to live by: All bleeding eventually stops.  All people eventually die.  If you drop the baby, PICK IT UP!!!!

A.M.S. Medic

• Tejano
  • Amarillo, Tx.
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2007, 06:33:02 PM »

Good to hear from you Joe. I know your always there, but you were cuttin' it close this year. ;)

Sorry, bro.  It's such a busy life anymore!!!!  I can't even come down until Thursday!!!!!!  I wanted to come down Wednesday so I could do some riding since I usually just hang around and take a couple pictures now and then. HA!!!!!  Joe

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2007, 08:22:02 PM »

Sorry, bro.  It's such a busy life anymore!!!!  I can't even come down until Thursday!!!!!!  I wanted to come down Wednesday so I could do some riding since I usually just hang around and take a couple pictures now and then. HA!!!!!  Joe

Joe, looks like we're going to be taking a ride before dinner. We'll be leaving the campground around 3:00pm on Thur. Try and make it if you can. O0
04' Honda VTX 1800C

Muffmaster

• Old Timer
  • Selective Honesty is Not Lying
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2007, 12:39:16 PM »

OK R.D. I sent you my check and a PM about it but I wanted to make sure I make the "Official List". Looking forward to coming again.

Muff

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2007, 12:41:30 PM »

Joe, looks like we're going to be taking a ride before dinner. We'll be leaving the campground around 3:00pm on Thur. Try and make it if you can. O0
Hey RD congrats on the 1000 posts!!! Welcome to the Overlord Group!!   ;D ;D
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2007, 12:50:23 PM »

OK R.D. I sent you my check and a PM about it but I wanted to make sure I make the "Official List". Looking forward to coming again.

Muff

I'm standing by the mailbox now! 8)
04' Honda VTX 1800C

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2007, 01:34:39 PM »

We've topped 70 pre-registrations!! I've received correspondence that more are coming. There's only 5 days left to pre-register. Remember, we're a "pay as you go" organization. If you plan on coming, please take the extra effort to mail your registration form and check today, and tomorrow. We need the capital to pay for this show.
Also, I will be sending a list of quantities, and sizes for T-shirts to the printer early. I paln on ordering a few xtra's. If your pre-registration gets mailed too late, I can't guarantee your size will be available.
04' Honda VTX 1800C

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2007, 06:47:16 AM »

Wow!! O0

May still receive a few more today.
Looks like it's gonna be a great turn-out.

Thanks to all!
04' Honda VTX 1800C

BIG A

• Master Tejano Rider
  • belton texas 06Goldwing 06KTM 450 08 KTM 690E
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2007, 02:56:20 PM »

lookin good!!!!i can hardly wait, looks like it's going to be fun O0 O0
YOU DON'T QUIT RIDING WHEN YOU GET OLD---YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU QUIT RIDING

txgaboy

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Texas/Georgia Boy Austin, Texas
« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2007, 03:13:52 PM »

;D ;) RD, I know I am cuttin' it close, will have forms and money to ya tomorrow in Blanco, thanks for being ever so patient......was undecided about going, but now I am convinced. Thanks......RAT buddy.
Most all straight Southern white males
spend there entire lives trying to avoid
being pissants. - Lewis Grizzard

'05 1300 VTX retro (red) Sold
'07 GOLDWING  (Metallic Dark Blue)

PGR Rider; when I can
US Army, 1969 - 1982

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2007, 10:01:58 AM »

Pre-registration is over. I know there may be some checks in the mail, those that are post marked on the 28th or before will be honored at the pre-registration price.
You can still send in your registration form @ the cost of $25. per person. This will speed up your registration time at the rally. It will also help in pre-paying the cost of food for the BBQ, the leasing of the campground, and give us a more realistic count of the number of people we'll need to feed Saturday night.
The last point is the most critical now. We need to make sure we order enough food to feed everyone.
04' Honda VTX 1800C
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal