Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Finally... after three years!  (Read 2104 times)

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
A couple of new Tunes!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2007, 03:57:59 PM »

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
Re: Finally... after three years!
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2007, 06:24:26 PM »

nice onedude be sure to thank your wife cause she lets you have all the good toys  O0

The wife hasn't seen this one yet.....

Believe me, I'll have some splainin' to do.....   :-\
oh really well i will be at your house this weekend i will bring the popcorn too. You do know how i love shows lol . just kidding but break it to her gently maybe some flowers and lots of liquor .  O0
WORK HARD!!! PARTY HARD!!!!

tom cat

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2007, 10:39:32 PM »

I was one of those who was taught to play basket ball by a gen strap roughly shaped like a paddle. The coach would stand under the goal and give two licks to any who missed a layup. At the first dribble my timing was off, he knew it, I knew it, I threw the ball as hard as I could right at his head, It knocked him down but it didn't knock him out. I tried. No more layup practice that day. I got dressed during the confusion and went home. I packed my bike, Dad got home just in time for us to come to blows, again, I rode away on my 250 Puch, I was gone long into the next school year. Not all good, not all bad, I had made up my mind to join the navy when I came home. I did shortly after, when I was old enough. with my parents permission. Dad and I never had a cross word pass between us from the day I left until the day he died. I learned to play in the laundry room of the dooms day machine. SSBN 601 USS R.E.LEE, I am one of the few and proud, living, who have served under the stars and bars. I'm not into racial conflict at all, IMHO each man has the choice to  pick his fights. I plan on bringing several black men with me to BBT,  They are my bros,  and  If  push comes to shove I will stand with them. Not that I expect any such trouble.   

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2007, 12:52:58 AM »

tom cat is this on the wright thread?????? What did I miss????
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2007, 02:14:58 AM »

tom cat is this on the wright thread?????? What did I miss????

I musta missed something too  :-\ Oh, Oh, Oh, I think I know what this is now  O0. When Tom started posting on the board, Swampy was trying to recuit him into his Presidential Guard unit and what this is, is a letter to Swamp in code to let him know he got his new decoder ring. :D  ;D O0
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2007, 06:38:31 AM »

I was one of those who was taught to play basket ball by a gen strap roughly shaped like a paddle. The coach would stand under the goal and give two licks to any who missed a layup. At the first dribble my timing was off, he knew it, I knew it, I threw the ball as hard as I could right at his head, It knocked him down but it didn't knock him out. I tried. No more layup practice that day. I got dressed during the confusion and went home. I packed my bike, Dad got home just in time for us to come to blows, again, I rode away on my 250 Puch, I was gone long into the next school year. Not all good, not all bad, I had made up my mind to join the navy when I came home. I did shortly after, when I was old enough. with my parents permission. Dad and I never had a cross word pass between us from the day I left until the day he died. I learned to play in the laundry room of the dooms day machine. SSBN 601 USS R.E.LEE, I am one of the few and proud, living, who have served under the stars and bars. I'm not into racial conflict at all, IMHO each man has the choice to  pick his fights. I plan on bringing several black men with me to BBT,  They are my bros,  and  If  push comes to shove I will stand with them. Not that I expect any such trouble.   

:D  No trouble from me man....  Hell, I'd marry a black girl if I could pass her off as a good tan.   ;D
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal