Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Please pray  (Read 3885 times)

bIgPrO

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Houston, South Side
Re: Please pray
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2007, 05:13:59 PM »

Keep us updated. They are all in our thoughts and prayers
Bigbear
NO X :(

07 Big Bear Chopper
300 rear tire, 44 degree rake,
S&S 100 Smooth,BBC Tornado Air Kit,V-Twin Pirate footpegs, 191/4 seat height

Niterider

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Houston, TX
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2007, 08:40:58 PM »

My thoughts and prayers are with your entire family as well.

Mike
White '08 GL1800 with ABS, Nav, Premium Stereo, Comfort Package
Black '03 1800C;  retro bars, RIVCO risers, BBP lightbar, mustang seat, Paladin backrest/luggage rack, etc.
White '06 GL1800 with Nav, Premium Stereo, Comfort Package

bgreer

« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2007, 09:10:58 PM »

Randy, yall are in our prayers...gona call ya see if we can do anything

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2007, 10:26:12 AM »

I would like to tell everyone thank you for your prayers, we can certainly use all of them. I just came out of the nursery and Gracie is doing alot better today. Her blood pressure is up and she is on the lowest dose of the medication for this. They also removed the ventolator last night,so she is breathing on her own with 35 percent oxygen. Vanessa is doing alright also, she had a little trouble last night with her seizures. She has had three mild ones since last night, but this is something we deal with all the time. We all really appreciate the kind words and prayers. Randy,Vanessa,Mason,and most of all Gracie Lynnette.
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2007, 11:14:23 AM »

Thanks for the update!!!! What GREAT NEWS!!!! Hang in there and you guys are still on our list!!! O0 O0 O0 O0
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

Brookster

• Old Timer
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2007, 01:20:02 PM »

Our Prayers Always
PARTY HARD RIDE HARDER !

bgreer

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2007, 12:08:45 AM »

"Gracie Lynnette" is a beautifull name, for a beautifull baby...can't wait to meet her

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2007, 10:27:20 PM »

I just came back from the nursery. All the nurses told me that Gracie is their little miss personality. She is still on 35 percent oxygen, but breathing well. :) They also removed her medication for her blood pressure this afternoon. She is one tough little angel. Thank you to everyone for keeping us in your prayers,we still have a long road ahead but I really think it will all turn out good. Vanessa is not feeling to well today, they had to give her a sedative to help her rest last night and it being mixed with her other meds has her really knocked out. And I just feel like a walking zombie but it will get better. Thanks.
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2007, 09:41:58 PM »

I guess all still goes well??????? O0 O0 O0 8) 8) ;) ;) :) :) :)
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

texasmetalwerks

• Old Timer
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2007, 09:46:53 PM »

Thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.
Bryan   .5%er
2004 VTX 1300C Black w/ some cool stuff and go fast goodies.

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.
Mario Andretti

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2007, 10:25:09 PM »

Today Vanessa got to come home. She is still having alot of trouble with her epilepsy. Gracie is doing well as of about 10:00 tonight. There were a few incidents today when her heart rate went down. The doctor told me that this is fairly normal with babies this young. Other than that she spent the whole day under the U.V. light with her little tanning shades on. I just hope that I can hold up to this for the next couple of months. This has definately been the hardest thing I have faced in my life.

hookem

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Port Neches, Texas
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2007, 11:23:58 PM »

Randy, please know that we are thinking of you all, and if there is anything we can do, do not hesitate to call.
Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.
Ronald Reagan

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2007, 04:57:36 PM »

They still need your prayers and support! Gracie is doing good ,but Vanessa is having some problems.... So keep them in your prayers. O0 O0 O0 O0

GATOR

• Old Timer
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2007, 08:41:07 PM »

Your in our thoughts and prayers also........ O0

Dusty

« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2007, 08:00:48 AM »

OK....Time to fire those prayers up again. Vanessa goes back in for another surgery possibly tomorrow (Thursday 3-8). A blood clot has formed on her uterus. It's the size of a grapefruit now and growing. The surgery will be to remove this mass and check for infection.

Gracie is still fighting and winning! Slowly but surely. She is getting small amounts of formula intraveinously and has gained a small amount of weight. They had to give her blood the other day mainly because they have pulled so much monitoring her status. They pull it faster than she can make it. She is down to receiving 23% oxygen so her lungs are gaining strength too.

In spite of Randy's mean Cranberries attitude, he does have a heart. He has stayed with Vanessa and Gracie constantly. It was a good thing Vanessa got to go home for a couple of days in between emergencies because they both needed a break from the hospital life and the wonderful food!  ;D

Please continue to keep them in your thoughts!  O0

Pages: 1 [2] 3

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal