Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Cabin fever????  (Read 1749 times)

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
Cabin fever????
« on: February 03, 2007, 06:59:18 PM »

Not that the weather has been that bad.. I have just had other things going.. I am now starting to think of the days to come.. March X- Rider Spring Thing, May BBTIV, End of June to sometime in July, Coloradical to the Wing Ding (almost 5,000 miles not counting side trips and day rides 14 days )with a return through Idaho.  Rest in August... Then what?????? Anyone else having problems???? CABIN FEVER :'( :'( O0 ::) :P 8) :( :o >:( ;D :D :D :D It won't be long now!!!   Jeff you are not doing anything are you???? NOT ALASKA YET!!!!You need a pasport now...
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
Re: Cabin fever????
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2007, 07:55:52 PM »

Not that the weather has been that bad.. I have just had other things going.. I am now starting to think of the days to come.. March X- Rider Spring Thing, May BBTIV, End of June to sometime in July, Coloradical to the Wing Ding (almost 5,000 miles not counting side trips and day rides 14 days )with a return through Idaho.  Rest in August... Then what?????? Anyone else having problems???? CABIN FEVER :'( :'( O0 ::) :P 8) :( :o >:( ;D :D :D :D It won't be long now!!!   Jeff you are not doing anything are you???? NOT ALASKA YET!!!!You need a pasport now...

Anyone else having problems????

No Not Really!  I did a little over 400 miles today.  Where were you?  :-* :P
  It was 21 F at my house this a.m.
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

Doughboy

• Old Timer
  • Webster, TX
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2007, 09:32:05 PM »

Feb 24th through Mar 13th!!! 17 days out of the house and away from the office!!!!

Daytona here I come...First lone trip and looking forward to it.
06 1300R  Black Cherry, Fox Creek Saddlebags w/easy brackets & windshield bag, Memphis Windshield, NC Light Bar, 1800C risers, Paladin backrest and rack, Fatty bar with Longhorn Dually pegs.

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2007, 09:33:17 PM »

20 when I went to work this am. At least it was dry!!! X was a little slow turning over this am. Still wondering about the battery.
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2007, 12:14:00 PM »

Actually, I am not doing anything at all, and I have someone very interested in taking the X off my hands. FJR for a good long trip? Hmmm....  ;)
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

txgaboy

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Texas/Georgia Boy Austin, Texas
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2007, 09:54:22 PM »

;D ;D ;D  BLUE BLUE lol
Most all straight Southern white males
spend there entire lives trying to avoid
being pissants. - Lewis Grizzard

'05 1300 VTX retro (red) Sold
'07 GOLDWING  (Metallic Dark Blue)

PGR Rider; when I can
US Army, 1969 - 1982

BIG A

• Master Tejano Rider
  • belton texas 06Goldwing 06KTM 450 08 KTM 690E
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2007, 09:54:32 PM »

should of rode with us today was a beautiful day to ride O0
YOU DON'T QUIT RIDING WHEN YOU GET OLD---YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU QUIT RIDING

BIG A

• Master Tejano Rider
  • belton texas 06Goldwing 06KTM 450 08 KTM 690E
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2007, 09:56:08 PM »

jeff the red one looks faster ;) ;D O0
YOU DON'T QUIT RIDING WHEN YOU GET OLD---YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU QUIT RIDING

tom cat

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2007, 10:27:06 PM »

Got it bad, The snow is melting but still here. I could ride now if I had to, but still too much mud salt and ice on the roads. The mid afternoons would make for a fine ride some days but that hasn't worked out for me. I most likely won't see much saddle time till March. Then the wind comes, it hasn't happened yet, but with the crosswinds we have here in March you could probably scrape pegs going straight. Every year roofs get stripped, Trailer houses get rolled, and some fool gets caught out in it on a motorcycle. In a 8 hr shift the weather can change some.     

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2007, 09:19:58 AM »

Jeff, here is link http://www.gl1800riders.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=76738 from the GW big board.  Is this the FJR you like?  It's pretty.  What color do you like?   

The 2007 models are just in silver and that cranberry color, neither of which I am crazy about. There are a few low mileage blue 2006 models on the FJR forum, so might go used...
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal